||Initiative: Proposition 69: DNA Samples. Collection. Database. Funding.||Popular Vote|
- * Requires collection of DNA samples from all felons, and from adults and juveniles arrested for or charged with specified crimes, and submission to state DNA database; and; in five years, from adults arrested for or charged with any felony.
* Authorizes local law enforcement laboratories to perform analyses for state database and maintain local database.
* Specifies procedures for confidentiality and removing samples from databases.
* Imposes additional monetary penalty upon certain fines/forfeitures to fund program.
* Designates California Department of Justice to implement program, subject to available moneys: Authorizes $7,000,000 loan from Legislature for implementation.
|2010 Population:||37,253,956||Enum.||2010 Population Density:||92.2||persons/km2|
|2004 Population:||35,574,576||Est.||2004 Population Density:||88.1||persons/km2|
|2000 Population:||33,871,648||Enum.||2000 Population Density:||83.9||persons/km2|
|Land Area (2000):||403,933||km2||Annual Pop Growth Rate:||1.0||%|
|Election Data and Statistics:|
- Source for Popular Vote data: California Secretary of State. Statement of Vote 2004 General Election November 2, 2004, California Secretary of State (http://ss.ca.gov/elections/sov/2004_general/formatted_ballot_measures_detail.pdf) (accessed 17 Feb 2007)
- Source for Population data: U.S. Census Bureau.
|Results for and Individual County:|