- Referendum E proposes a change to Section 3.5 of Article X of the Colorado Constitution that:
- reduces property taxes for qualified disabled veterans by exempting a portion of the value of their home from property taxation; and
- defines a qualified disabled veteran as a veteran who has a service-connected disability with a 100-percent permanent disability rating.
|2010 Population:||5,029,196||Enum.||2010 Population Density:||18.7||persons/km2|
|2006 Population:||4,720,423||Est.||2006 Population Density:||17.6||persons/km2|
|2000 Population:||4,301,261||Enum.||2000 Population Density:||16.0||persons/km2|
|Land Area (2000):||268,627||km2||Annual Pop Growth Rate:||1.6||%|
|Election Data and Statistics:|
- Source for Popular Vote data: Colorado Secretary of State. COLORADO CANVASS REPORT: GENERAL ELECTION: Referendum E, Colorado Secretary of State (http://www.sos.state.co.us/pubs/electionresults2006G/CO-RC-1133.htm) (accessed 08 May 2007)
- Source for Population data: U.S. Census Bureau.
|Results for and Individual County:|