Note: The Google advertisement links below may advocate political positions that this site does not endorse.
|Hillary Clinton||New York||Democratic
|Unallocated|| - || Democratic
|Contest Type:|| Party-run Caucus/Convention|
|Eligible Participants:|| Closed (only members of the party)|
|Delegates Awarded in this Contest:|| 24|
|Delegates Total:|| 33|
|Delegate Allocation Method: Proportional - the candidates are awarded delegates in proportion to the percentage of votes received. A 15% threshold is required to receive delegates.|
- No actual convention delegates are awarded at the caucuses, rather each municipal caucus chooses delegates to attend the State Convention.
- 8 at-large delegates are allocated during the State Convention on May 31
- 16 district delegates are allocated during the State Convention on May 31
- 10 unpledged delegates
- Congressional District 1: 9 delegates
- Congressional District 2: 7 delegates
|2010 Population:||1,328,361||Enum.||2010 Population Density:||16.6||persons/km2|
|2008 Population:||1,330,509||Est.||2008 Population Density:||16.6||persons/km2|
|2000 Population:||1,274,923||Enum.||2000 Population Density:||16.0||persons/km2|
|Total Delegates:||33.0||Delegates Density:||40,318||persons/Del|
|Land Area (2000):||79,931||km2||Annual Pop Growth Rate:||0.4||%|
|Election Data and Statistics:|
- Source for Popular Vote data:
- Source for Population data: U.S. Census Bureau.
|Results for and Individual County:|