The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:35:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: So, to mix things up a little, I've been thinking about changing the network for the election updates every month. Which one should I do for February?
CNN
FOX News
ABC
CBS
Just stick with NBC.
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 36333 times)
Jaguar4life
United States

« on: January 22, 2019, 12:16:32 PM »

What Rob Manfred did part 1

Manfred made several videos to his social media explaining his campaign and what message he wants to send and started a week social media series where he would talk to the voters every week and talk about how he would fix them.

In the first video he explained about reducing milltary spending and using that money to invest in space and national parks and the infrastructure system.

In the second video he talked about fixing the economy without having to raise taxes on the middle class. He promised a middle class tax for 10% and a tax credit for small businesses and a valence budget by the end of his first term.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 11:58:06 PM »

Manfred talks about his balance budget plan in Las Vegas Nevada

President Romney and the rest of the GOP all claim to be so financially conservative but their record shows other wise so that is why as President I will propose a actually plan to balance the nation’s budget long term wise without having to raise taxes on the middle class.

We spend too much on the milltary and on milltary projects that act like we are still in the Cold War.
And we don’t spend enough on programs like Medicare and Medicaid and NASA.

We are still trillion dollars in debt for a reason.  As MLB  commissioner I know real well how to stop or start spending and as President I will fight for a balance budget amendment that makes sure the goverment should not overspend it’s limits.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 11:01:19 PM »

What Manfred did
Throughout early February Manfred started out his 50 State strategy in the Western states.  He campaigned on the hypocrisy of the two parties and demanded that Amercia needs a Bipartisan president in times like these.

He also campaigned on the southwest on healthcare and how to save social security.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 03:16:11 PM »

Manfred campaign ad. A 3rd choice airing in all 50 states
Narrator:In this supposed democracy we are only givien 2 choices these days.
 Red for Republican
And blue for Democrat

As for people who want something different they are out of luck.  Our voting system is messed up and needs to be changed.

That is why Rob Manfred is running for President.

To give Americans a 3rd choice for president. And Give a candidate to the people who will fight for them not corporations.

Americans for Manfred approve this message.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 11:23:58 PM »

Rob Manfred speaks on his economic plans in De Monies Iowa

One of my main goals in this country is to make sure we have a economy that is one for the upcoming decade the 2020s.

We need to give the working people a economy that’s for them and not for the people higher up!

We need to invest good paying jobs into green energy and give tax credits: and education. We need to fight student debt and make sure Americans can get good education without paying a 100$ fees

We need to balance the budget by the end of 2025. We spend too much on the milltary and we need to  use that money to improve our healthcare system  like Medicare and Medicaid and Social Security 
And still our Military will be the strongest by a lot still!

We need a economy for you!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2019, 12:24:19 PM »

What Manfred did part 1
Manfred made a bold but needful trip to Pennsylvania to campaign for Centrist Democrats not really happy with the progressive direction of the Democratic Party.

He campaigned on tax cuts for working people and small businesses and called out the GOP tax cuts  during the Romney a big giveaway to the top 1% and said that the current Republican Party candidates in the race will keep the “Voodoo Economic train” rolling.

He also talked to them about fighting climate change without a sort of major central planning deal.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2019, 12:20:24 PM »

Statement from the Manfred Campaign

Mr Manfred appreciates the offer from the Libertarian party however he declines the offer to be on the ballot as a Libertarian and will still to being under independent as he wants to be a candidate and president for “All Americans”
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2019, 10:41:15 PM »

What Manfred did part 2

Manfred campaigned in New England and the Northeast in the month of January on fixing NAFTA and establishing free trade with China and help them get rid of there tarrifs on Amercian goods and how he plans to deal with the Trans Pacific Partnership.

In Harford Connecticut he called the TPP as it stands as a total loss of Good Amercian jobs to China and Japan. In the same speech he promised to bring back and protect America jobs without using tarrifs.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2019, 02:53:00 PM »

Manfred statement in response to the passing of President Carter

I didn’t agree with everything that he did but I respect the man for what he has done.
He served and defended our country in World War II and voluntary has helped people with be able to live in a home and has spread awareness about greeen energy.

He was a bipartisan figure and no matter who you are we shall mourn his loss
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2019, 03:27:18 PM »

What Manfred did part 1

Manfred campagined in New Hampshire on protecting labor unions from corporations and his plan to while having a major tax cut for small businesses he would put on a major tax hike for billionaires and top corporations
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2019, 07:12:29 PM »

What Manfred did in New Hampshire part 2

Manfred campaigned with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Gary Johnson on social security reform which called and a tax reduction for lower income social security users.

Manfred also campagined on a massive spending cut towards the milltary in order to pay for his education plan and a slight cut in Homeland Security funding for it as well.

Manfred also campagined on his reformed TPP and NAFTA plans that will made the Amercia a winner in those deals.

He also went down tothe Vermont and New Hampshire birder to campaign on his 2nd  amendment plans saying that he will right to reduce gun regulations and veto any strong gun control bill.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2019, 04:34:56 PM »

What Manfred did part 2

Manfred started to do more when it came to online advertising as he started to advertise on YouTube videos and campaigned across the Northeast and New England on fighting the  opioid economic and how as president he would call it a national emergency and how he will fight for nationwide legalization of marijuana and kreatom.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2019, 02:07:34 PM »

Manfred campaign ad that airs in all 50 states
As we hit a new decade the two party system seems to be stuck in the past

John Kerry really?

Rick Santorum really?

Two career politicians with the same old views as yesturyear?

Is this really the best they can come up with candidates that will say anything to please their donors?

Well if you are about give up there is a candidate that is bipartisan and fighting for you and that is Rob Manfred!!

Manfred is fighting for what you need such as better education for all! a balanced budget!,middle class tax cuts!,pulling out of endless wars!,making sure the richest people in Amercia pay the most in taxes, Cute wasteful regulations and spending, fight for  marijuana and kreatom nationwide legalization, Brining back Glass Stegall and campaign finance reform.

If there is a candidate that is fighting for you it is him!

Rob Manfred 2020 a Amercia for all!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2019, 06:03:07 PM »

Manfred statement in response  to the situation in Venezuela
The ousting of dictator Nicholas Manduro is good for not just Amercia and Venezuela but the rest of Latin Amercia. 
As President me and a new Venezuelan government hopefully will be able to freely trade goods through there and along with the rest of the industrialized world and promote the values of democracy.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2019, 08:49:39 PM »

What Manfred did

Rob Manfred met with his supporters in Florida around the Central Florida and South Florida era mostly on things such as Tax Reform such as cutting taxes for middle class families and small businesses and regulations on small businesses whille calling out governor Sink’s record of raising taxes on small businesses to the idea of making Puerto Rico and Washington DC 51th and 52nd states and opening trade relations with Cuba and Venezuela
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2019, 08:01:39 PM »

What Manfred did

Manfred spoke in Washington D.C on trade and criminal justice reform and spoke about DC Statehood and more of his plans for his first 100 days and how he can be a bipartisan force in congress.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2019, 09:02:27 PM »
« Edited: May 14, 2019, 12:33:29 PM by Jaguar4life »

Manfred announces Presidential running mate at One World Trade Center in New York City

Folks we have finally come to this point as the two party system chooses candidates that will only serve for their interests and their donors and party  rather for the people of Amercia!!
I and the person I chose for Vice President will serve mostly not to ourselves but to you the Amercian People.

That is why I have chosen someone who has proven to work for the Amercian people and has history of working behind party lines and bipartisan support.   He may be a Democrat but he is willing to serve with us as a independent on this ticket as the next Vice President please welcome the former governor of New Mexico Gary Johnson!!!

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2019, 07:43:08 PM »

What Manfred did

Manfred campaigned in the Southwest states of New Mexico,Arizona and California on energy independence and green energy growth plus economic plans such as his tax cut on middle class and small businesses and his plan on trade which plan to “get the bigger piece of the pie” in NAFTA.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2019, 09:28:52 AM »

What Manfred did part 1

Manfred campaigned in the southeast on putting Amercia first in trade. He campaigned on getting out of the TPP while at the same time not resorting to use tariffs and talked about his plan to reform NAFTA and make it fairer for Americans.

He also hosted Saturday Night Live in which he show the comedic part of himself as he did skits making fun of himself and did a little stand up in his opening monologue.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2019, 01:33:20 PM »

Manfred debate answers part 1

1.Well I want to be a president for all Americans not just the Libertarians but rather the Republicans Democrats and the Greens so that is why I didn’t decide to run for the Libertarian party nomination. 

At the same time I chose Gary Johnson as a comprise for them to show that I have no bad feelings towards them and I believe he is a good choice for the Republicans not happy with the history of Phill Scott and his tax hikes. 

I do have some Libertarian beliefs but I wouldn’t call myself a Libertarian as I disagree with some of their platforms when it comes to several issues.  But still I have nothing for respect for them.

2.Well I usually I try my best to do great in these things *He did a chuckle* but hopefully a breakout   performance happens tonight I think Americans are tired of the 2 party system and want a 3rd choice in the matter.

I’m not here to split votes I am head to give Americans another choice. 
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2019, 06:22:35 PM »

Manfred debate answers part 2

3.I respect Senator Brown while I disagree with most of his polices I respect the way he  approaches and speaks to the working class people who I think are the most important voters of any presidential election and that fact that I see him out there in official MLB gear out there campaigning sometimes for a less serious but fun reason.  *He laughs*

I respect Govenor Scott and how he always reaches out of parsitan lines and can put aside differences and get things done with other parties on issues.

4.The majority of Americans and voters consider himselfs independents or non affiliates and are tried of the same two party system and what a president that isnt assign to a party and has to do what they tell him or else he won’t get reelectioned.

We need a leader than is for all Americans not just for Republicans or Democrats. Thank you and good night
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies