kyc0705 for Lincoln Assembly (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:09:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  kyc0705 for Lincoln Assembly (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: kyc0705 for Lincoln Assembly  (Read 3861 times)
RC
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.10, S: -6.09

P P P

« on: October 15, 2017, 07:55:35 PM »

From one assemblyman to another, I proudly endorse you.
RC
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 08:55:54 PM »

yet the refusal of he and his colleagues to acknowledge error in this affair, instead attacking myself and others for daring to suggest that elected legislators should participate in debate, is – to borrow a phrase – "unbecoming of a candidate I would support." ... but I won't apologize for saying what I believe to be true, or for defending myself from rude attacks by other delegates who are seemingly unwilling to tolerate dissenting opinions.

(P.S. I don't want to turn this thread into a flame war, but if you'd like to discuss this further, you're welcome to PM me.)

Right, we attacked you. Here's the rundown of what happened, if you've already forgotten. You came into a region that you don't even govern in and pushed around assemblymen to pass your agenda. You sided with Blair and Governor Wells in not accepting our result. After the former Speaker resigned and kyc was appointed, we sorted it out, even citing Lincoln's constitution, the one you were so eager to be sarcastic about. Finally, after all that, you get pissy with us because we're not aligned with your practices nor ideology. You say our actions were asanine, yet they would probably be minimized if you didn't come around and mess with it. Your temperament has no place in Lincoln, let alone Nyman. I completely understand Kyc's position and support it in every way. I apologize if this was unwanted here.
RC
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 10:33:00 AM »
« Edited: October 21, 2017, 10:34:50 AM by Assemblyman ReaganClinton »

Alright, I apologize to the both of you. I shouldn't have re-opened an old wound. Needless to say, I got angry and went overboard.
RC
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 10:10:14 PM »

Best wishes to you, kyc, it was an honor to serve with you in the assembly, and as I've told you before, I will support you in your future endeavors.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies