So I have been invited to speak at a local Tea Bagger gathering. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 09:15:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  So I have been invited to speak at a local Tea Bagger gathering. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: So I have been invited to speak at a local Tea Bagger gathering.  (Read 10686 times)
President Mitt
Giovanni
Samoa

« on: February 20, 2010, 09:02:32 AM »

Why not try to find common ground with which to work with them rather than deliberately trying to alienate them and drive a wedge between you and them?

Because I consider them to be subhuman, and have no common ground whatsoever with them?

Sub-human? Because they are a different race from you?

Because they are objectively inferior; because they have internalized the values-system of the slave caste.

Aren't they at least somewhat 'libertarian' as you mentioned in the OP?

Tea Partiers are not Libertarian, they support the hand of the government when it benefits other aspects of their anti-gay, anti-immigrant social agenda and neoconservative foreign policy.

President Mitt
Giovanni
Samoa

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 12:26:32 PM »

Einzeige almost certainly a troll. Isn't funny how it seems all the trolls returned at once, Coburn, and Einzeige?

I'm not saying Einzeige is JS, but I am saying he's fake.

Why? Einzige most definitely spouts more interesting things than yourself.
President Mitt
Giovanni
Samoa

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 09:54:02 PM »

I actually like it, except the part where you unequivocally state that they won't change. That is not way to get people to see your way, and it makes you sound arrogant, which will make you look bad in the end.

I like most of the substance, though. I think on the hypocrisy front you should focus more on their silence during the Bush years, rather than whom they associate with.

Einzige isn't going there to make them turn his way. Which they wouldn't anyway even if he tried. He's going there to humiliate them....hopefully with news cameras nearby to watch. Grin
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies