Anyone interesting in an RP? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 04:35:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Anyone interesting in an RP? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Anyone interesting in an RP?  (Read 4316 times)
ej2mm15
electoraljew2
United States

« on: September 16, 2010, 08:03:33 PM »

Anyone else?

Working with that idea, we could all play as government officials (senators, congressman, cabinet members, aides, etc.) that were out of town when the bomb blast went off.  Let's say it killed the President and everyone else in the White House.  At the same time, there was a joint session going on in Congress, so all of the leadership of both houses are dead. 

I would suggest revewing the Continuity of Operations Plan: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuity_of_Operations_Plan

We would all have to go to Mount Weather which is near Bluemont, Virginia per that plan.  So there's an easy place for us to meet.  After that we will just have to improv.  Sound good?

This sounds interesting, I'll Join.
ej2mm15
electoraljew2
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 08:28:08 PM »

Do you want just like a terrorist-style attack on DC or a terrorist style attack on the top 4 or 5 most important american cities or the aftermath of a conventional nuclear war with Russia/China/another nuclear power?

Option #2.
ej2mm15
electoraljew2
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 08:34:35 PM »

Do you want just like a terrorist-style attack on DC or a terrorist style attack on the top 4 or 5 most important american cities or the aftermath of a conventional nuclear war with Russia/China/another nuclear power?

Option #2.
We'll wait to see what everyone else wants before going with that but to flesh out Option 2 a bit, what time period would be best?  Modern Day?  Late Cold War?  Early Cold War?  Obviously the last two would have Russia as the agressor but for Option 3 there are a few more states to choose from. 

I vote for Modern Day.
ej2mm15
electoraljew2
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 09:36:45 PM »

It seems like there is four of us interested in playing so far.  I would also vote modern day, which is why I don't like the conventional nuclear attack because it makes absolutely no sense.

As a side question, how many people should we have before we begin?

As many as possible.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies