The Iron Throne, the V ASOIAF Game (Sign Up - Rules Thread) (Turn Open) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 11:59:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Iron Throne, the V ASOIAF Game (Sign Up - Rules Thread) (Turn Open) (search mode)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]
Author Topic: The Iron Throne, the V ASOIAF Game (Sign Up - Rules Thread) (Turn Open)  (Read 49792 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #175 on: May 06, 2017, 05:42:11 PM »

Believe it or not, no player died.

Three came close to dying, but survived.

There is one Game Over though (someone was captured in battle)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #176 on: May 06, 2017, 05:47:19 PM »

Believe it or not, no player died.

Three came close to dying, but survived.

There is one Game Over though (someone was captured in battle)
I'm curious,
Who almost died?

And by the way, could explain us how you determine survival or not?

Dice roll.

It's simple on assassinations (you either get killed or not). On the battlefield, if an army was crushed then I roll on the losing commander on whether he gets killed, captured or flees. If the battle was a particularly large and bloody one, I also roll for the main commanders (example: the battles between Tywin and Robb).
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #177 on: May 06, 2017, 07:19:02 PM »

My congratulations and thanks to Windjammer for playing as Aegon.

Next turn will be up on Tuesday, in case new players appear. The upcoming one is my last turn as GM.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #178 on: May 14, 2017, 03:25:58 PM »

And the turn has been updated, finally.

First and foremost, I apologize for the delays. After feeling somewhat overwhelmed about my current predicament I've seen a doctor and as it turns out I do have depression (a bit of a severe one, as I've been told). I don't say that to justify the constant delays on the game, but I think it's fair for you to know that basically that has been the problem until now.

Chances are I'll try to obtain a medical leave of sorts for university for a few days, but I'll doubtlessly be around to handle this final turn before I hand over. My sincere thanks to those who have asked about my state of health, and my apologies if I failed to reply for a few PM's.

In any case, have fun!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #179 on: May 19, 2017, 10:45:50 PM »

Thank you very much for those comments, gentlemen, things are looking somewhat better after a few days away from my main sources of tension (still a long way to go, of course)

My wish is to end this turn on May 26th, a week from now.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #180 on: May 27, 2017, 04:43:18 PM »

Would you mind extending the deadline a day or two?

Aye, it suits me. Sunday it is!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #181 on: June 04, 2017, 05:52:04 PM »

I extended the deadline waiting for a few players, but they never sent their orders. I have the orders that were sent already written down and the dice rolls ready to be done, so I'll give the remainder of the day for people to send any outstanding stuff.

Then the end of turn comes.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #182 on: June 08, 2017, 12:50:49 AM »

Folks, I confess my defeat.

Things have been improving somewhat with my depression, but with my university in a prolongued strike (for the third year in a row, one which I oppose) I'm forced to focus my energies on serving as Faculty Councilor, which leaves me little time or energy for anything else (indeed, Vox Populi is the last of my remaining activities in Atlasia).

It shouldn't be hard for me to update, but the enthusiasm that was there once seems to be gone, and my apologies to all for that.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #183 on: June 14, 2017, 09:22:00 PM »

Just sent everything to Leonardo!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies