Which forum sanctions do you agree with?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 12:33:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which forum sanctions do you agree with?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which forum sanctions do you agree with?
heatcharger banned for 7 days

ModernBorbounDemocrat on mod review for a week

Kander2020 permabanned

EastwoodS banned for 14 days

Obama24 blocked from topic creation for six months

None

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 41

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Which forum sanctions do you agree with?  (Read 301 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 26, 2024, 08:27:01 PM »

All announced today.
GM Team Member and Deputy PPT WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2024, 01:38:18 AM »

Kander2020 (became an obvious troll) and Eastwood (if the mods saw what he's posted on lokcord that got him banned, and off-site stuff was admissible like onsite stuff is [it shouldn't, I'm just saying if it was] he'd be gone permanently by now. dude posted the sonnenrad with an obese black woman soyjak and when questioned about it said he was "just putting these people back in their place" and "sticking up for my people", and he was even banned from conservacord for saying something along the lines of "I can't wait to say the n word again")

Obama's type of punishment is deserved but 6 months seems a bit long.

heatcharger annoying as he can be I don't think had too many issues but admittedly I haven't followed many threads he's active in.

ModernBourbonDem I have no idea, haven't seen much of them.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2024, 01:45:18 AM »

Kander2020 (became an obvious troll) and Eastwood (if the mods saw what he's posted on lokcord that got him banned, he'd be gone permanently by now. dude posted the sonnenrad with an obese black woman soyjak and when questioned about it said he was "just putting these people back in their place" and "sticking up for my people", and he was even banned from conservacord for saying something along the lines of "I can't wait to say the n word again")

He posted that on Lokcord actually not CCord and was banned long before he posted something that mask off on ccord.

He just decided to play being woke after getting banned on ccord so he could try to get the sympathy of posters on here and when he thought he did that, he started to slowly tear his mask off until you realized even his ccord self was "mask on" . I think the fact that Lokcord is not as active allowed him to get away with a lot as well until he fully which made him think he could post anything he wanted without getting banned.

GM Team Member and Deputy PPT WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2024, 03:57:19 AM »

Kander2020 (became an obvious troll) and Eastwood (if the mods saw what he's posted on lokcord that got him banned, he'd be gone permanently by now. dude posted the sonnenrad with an obese black woman soyjak and when questioned about it said he was "just putting these people back in their place" and "sticking up for my people", and he was even banned from conservacord for saying something along the lines of "I can't wait to say the n word again")

He posted that on Lokcord actually not CCord and was banned long before he posted something that mask off on ccord.

He just decided to play being woke after getting banned on ccord so he could try to get the sympathy of posters on here and when he thought he did that, he started to slowly tear his mask off until you realized even his ccord self was "mask on" . I think the fact that Lokcord is not as active allowed him to get away with a lot as well until he fully which made him think he could post anything he wanted without getting banned.

I must've misread you when you sent that screenshot on lokcord then. Either way, the guy probably won't stay on the forum for long if his mask starts slipping (as it apparently has considering he was sanctioned here)
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2024, 08:36:10 AM »

Pretty much all, though I'm not that familar with EastwoodS and BarbounDem.

As for Obama24, 6 months seems a bit long, at least depending on whether he received a warning in advance. heatcharger actually should be glad his mute is "only" 7 days. Not that I expect him to change afterwards. He disappeared for a week when he was put under moderator review and then just continued his old habits of trolling via uncreative one-liners as soon as the sanction expired.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2024, 10:16:37 AM »

I don't know who half these people are
Alcibiades
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -6.96

P P
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2024, 10:55:47 AM »

I didn’t see the ModernBourbonDemocrat comments in question, but I have to say it doesn’t surprise me. While I certainly don’t mean to suggest that this will always be the case, ‘stridently anti-Israel right-libertarian’ definitely has the potential to give off bad vibes.
Obama24
United States
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2024, 11:00:38 AM »
« Edited: May 27, 2024, 11:06:26 AM by Obama24 »

Kander2020 (became an obvious troll) and Eastwood (if the mods saw what he's posted on lokcord that got him banned, and off-site stuff was admissible like onsite stuff is [it shouldn't, I'm just saying if it was] he'd be gone permanently by now. dude posted the sonnenrad with an obese black woman soyjak and when questioned about it said he was "just putting these people back in their place" and "sticking up for my people", and he was even banned from conservacord for saying something along the lines of "I can't wait to say the n word again")

Obama's type of punishment is deserved but 6 months seems a bit long.

heatcharger annoying as he can be I don't think had too many issues but admittedly I haven't followed many threads he's active in.

ModernBourbonDem I have no idea, haven't seen much of them.

It's to keep me from being able to speak on the election. It ends November 21st. Probably will happen to anyone else skeptical of Biden as it gets closer, too. An appeal to have it end in July, August, or September, or even the first week of November was ignored, further supporting my POV.
Obama24
United States
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2024, 11:01:25 AM »

Pretty much all, though I'm not that familar with EastwoodS and BarbounDem.

As for Obama24, 6 months seems a bit long, at least depending on whether he received a warning in advance. heatcharger actually should be glad his mute is "only" 7 days. Not that I expect him to change afterwards. He disappeared for a week when he was put under moderator review and then just continued his old habits of trolling via uncreative one-liners as soon as the sanction expired.

No official warning was given, and it was the first infraction lol. It expires conveniently after the election so I can't truly voice my mind on it, because, not the right views ofc.
Fuzzy Bear Loves Christian Missionaries
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2024, 08:47:52 PM »

EastwoodS and Obama 24.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies