Juanita Broaddrick: thanks for ending her "nightmare", gets called c-word & pig (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 11:49:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Juanita Broaddrick: thanks for ending her "nightmare", gets called c-word & pig (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Juanita Broaddrick: thanks for ending her "nightmare", gets called c-word & pig  (Read 741 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: November 11, 2016, 05:11:53 PM »

It's on her Facebook to find. She thanked America for "ending her 35-year nightmare". In response, she gets called the c-word, a pig, and various other words.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 05:20:28 PM »

At least now Trump can't get put into federal prison for raping a 13 year old girl with force and brutality because he will have the luxury of prosecutorial protection for at least the next four years just like Berlusconi had while still a prime minister. Too bad for Berlusconi that he was thrown into prison as soon as he was no longer Italy's prime minister lol.

You read it here first: Trump will be the first president in US history who will go directly from the White House to a federal high security prison somewhere in Virginia. Wink

Unless he asks for forgiveness to the 13 year old girl and signs a decrete that he will trust her with his entire wealth once he dies. Then maybe she will forgive her.

That thirteen year old said she was paid...
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 07:17:58 PM »

No, I'm happy for Juanita. Although I don't know if what happened to her is true, if it was then this must be a relief. And for the rest of us, being rid of the Clinton sex scandals for good is a relief.
I'm glad you feel that way. I'm sure you also condemn the Democrats calling her these names they criticized Trump's supporters for using.

broaddrick has called the trump accusers and megyn kelly her share of names.
Cuss words? Pigs?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies