Obama and the white working class. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:59:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Obama and the white working class. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama and the white working class.  (Read 6641 times)
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« on: December 03, 2008, 07:34:33 PM »

Did I miss something?

Was I supposed to vote for McCain?

I am Joe Six Pack.

TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 11:01:07 PM »

I think you need to have...oh...the whole six pack thing going.

Ok, I am Joe Kegger, but still.  I was mocking the Sarah Palin catchphrase thing.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 12:16:58 AM »

No one cares about the White working class in politics. If you have money you get what you want and if you are a minority you get special privileges as well but if you are poor working class and white than you are screwed.

Haven't really got to know you yet, BUT..... Yeah there are times I think you're right.  Add being overweight, male and average height (unless you're a Kennedy then you become a Senator)  You get discriminated against and no one cares hell it's even highly supported.  Even our own women want to now get with men of color at the clubs nowadays.  And it's not just one club or me for that matter.  I'm starting to think young white women want to piss off their parents or something.  I hate being racist, but these black dudes act so cocky about it you just want to hit some of them.  My inner Rizzocrat was boiling after last weekend.  Should I change my avatar to (I)? I really am confused sometimes and I have to admit this last election gave me the spins at times.

....  whipps out the Confederate Flag with States........

Tongue

Ok, not yet, but I'm starting to think that there are people who think that we have to take shots at the white male to makeup for past discrimination and would hate to think that Obama's election is now causing black men to be more aggressive around white women.  I'm not saying all black men but I find some of them think whites are soft and can be pushed around.  If I were to have a bout of jungle fever and go to a black club like SOLO and do the same thing, I know I'd get my ass whooped handily.  Amazingly, I rarely see black women at some places I go, but see a lot of black men looking for white women.

I voted for Obama... want out of Iraq.... no more Bush policies..  holds nose.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 07:20:53 PM »

No one cares about the White working class in politics. If you have money you get what you want and if you are a minority you get special privileges as well but if you are poor working class and white than you are screwed.

Haven't really got to know you yet, BUT..... Yeah there are times I think you're right.  Add being overweight, male and average height (unless you're a Kennedy then you become a Senator)  You get discriminated against and no one cares hell it's even highly supported.  Even our own women want to now get with men of color at the clubs nowadays.  And it's not just one club or me for that matter.  I'm starting to think young white women want to piss off their parents or something.  I hate being racist, but these black dudes act so cocky about it you just want to hit some of them.  My inner Rizzocrat was boiling after last weekend.  Should I change my avatar to (I)? I really am confused sometimes and I have to admit this last election gave me the spins at times.

....  whipps out the Confederate Flag with States........

Tongue

Ok, not yet, but I'm starting to think that there are people who think that we have to take shots at the white male to makeup for past discrimination and would hate to think that Obama's election is now causing black men to be more aggressive around white women.  I'm not saying all black men but I find some of them think whites are soft and can be pushed around.  If I were to have a bout of jungle fever and go to a black club like SOLO and do the same thing, I know I'd get my ass whooped handily.  Amazingly, I rarely see black women at some places I go, but see a lot of black men looking for white women.

I voted for Obama... want out of Iraq.... no more Bush policies..  holds nose.

And you were branding me the closet racist awhile ago...

I'm not even sure it's so much that as that he seems to be blaming Obama for his inability to get laid Tongue

Not really.  Only have to blame myself there, BUT some of these guys can be annoying.  Some black guys are so brazen it's sickening and in some cases it's worked to my benefit because an attractive white woman may use me as a "rescue" option when they get too aggressive.  I'm not saying hang them with nooses or kick them out at the door for being black, but it's amazing how brazen some of them are in majority white areas whereas I knew an Irish guy who dated a black woman from West Philly and he got his ass bear at a bar there simply for being with a black woman.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies