North Korea Mega Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 11:10:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  North Korea Mega Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: North Korea Mega Thread  (Read 79554 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: July 30, 2017, 11:26:04 PM »

Kinda lost for words ....
Not sure what to say.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 12:13:02 AM »

It's inevitable and I truly hope he is the one to take action, he's proven that. We have to strike first.

Strike first and risk the lives of hundreds of thousands of South Koreans?
It's easy to say that when you're sitting behind your computer in the US. I bet you'd be singing a different tune if you were living in Seoul.

We cannot risk their safety and our safety, North Korea must be taken seriously and eradicated before they are able to launch that nuclear weapon. Eventually, war cannot be avoided. South Korea & Japan should have nothing to fear because the US is behind them.

You're not making any sense.
Are you suggesting a nuclear strike on North Korea?

No, I'm suggesting swift actions and destruction of their nuclear facilities. I'd rather South Korea and the US to act and conduct pre-emptive strikes. This would provide them with an advantage if North Korea is about to follow through on its threats. We are now aware of their capabilities. Trump already has many of these options in the playbook.

Let's get one thing straight .... trump has nothing "in the playbook."'
He has zero military background, and probably knows nothing about strategy and tactics.
He brags about "knowing more than ALL the generals," but in reality, he is big idiot when it comes to war.
So let's not inflate his narcissistic ego more than it already is.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 02:17:29 AM »

It's inevitable and I truly hope he is the one to take action, he's proven that. We have to strike first.

Strike first and risk the lives of hundreds of thousands of South Koreans?
It's easy to say that when you're sitting behind your computer in the US. I bet you'd be singing a different tune if you were living in Seoul.

We cannot risk their safety and our safety, North Korea must be taken seriously and eradicated before they are able to launch that nuclear weapon. Eventually, war cannot be avoided. South Korea & Japan should have nothing to fear because the US is behind them.

You're not making any sense.
Are you suggesting a nuclear strike on North Korea?

No, I'm suggesting swift actions and destruction of their nuclear facilities. I'd rather South Korea and the US to act and conduct pre-emptive strikes. This would provide them with an advantage if North Korea is about to follow through on its threats. We are now aware of their capabilities. Trump already has many of these options in the playbook.

Let's get one thing straight .... trump has nothing "in the playbook."'
He has zero military background, and probably knows nothing about strategy and tactics.
He brags about "knowing more than ALL the generals," but in reality, he is big idiot when it comes to war.
So let's not inflate his narcissistic ego more than it already is.

But he does. He listens to his generals.

Why would he "listen to his generals," if he says he knows more than them ?
Some people hate when I compare our New Fuhrer to Hitler, but here is a perfect example where this correlation fits.
Hitler was known to belittle his generals, and when they presented strategy for large battles to him, he would argue with them, call them names and present his own plan that they had to follow.
Hitler would insist that his plans were best and that he "knew more than them" (sound familiar ?)
The generals (field marshals) would leave the meetings in anger and disgust, many times knowing that their orders would only get many of their own killed, and decrease the chance that their objective would succeed.
Narcissism .... it's the narcissism !
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies