The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 11:08:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
« previous next »
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 [129]
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 172968 times)
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3200 on: May 11, 2024, 02:05:16 PM »

context

A lot of the protesters are covering their faces due to the McCarthyist atmosphere in America today. Assuming it's to evoke Hamas is pure bigotry.

edit: gonna do a "both sides" here and also point out this one in the same thread

These demonstrators are, at a minimum, allies of Hamas, if not actual Hamas members.

Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #3201 on: May 12, 2024, 10:54:57 AM »

Re: Bernie Sanders and Ro Khanna reveal bill to ‘cancel all medical debt’
Eventually they're going to pass legislation to cancel all debt from vacationing and all debt from the purchase of Broadway theater tickets.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3202 on: May 12, 2024, 11:21:29 PM »

Re: Bernie Sanders and Ro Khanna reveal bill to ‘cancel all medical debt’
Eventually they're going to pass legislation to cancel all debt from vacationing and all debt from the purchase of Broadway theater tickets.

Beat me to it.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3203 on: May 12, 2024, 11:57:24 PM »

When is congress expected to approve funding for a new construction? I wonder whether some on the fringe right will try to make a political stunt with it. I wouldn't be surprised at all.

I predict that there will be a highly publicized name change of the bridge, which will provoke a "national discussion", a further "reckoning with our history", and more blathering and anger from the right.
A name change would be ridiculous and rightfully criticized. Key wasn't even a confederate general or leader. If the guy who wrote the national anthem is considered controversial and deemed necessary to change then America is truly in collapse as this has historical significance. I hope the house blocks any funding to the bridge if its getting renamed.

We both know it's going to be renamed dude. Look, you gotta accept reality. Those guys aren't our founders. We have new founders now, you know? Howard Stern called Biden one of the fathers of our country. It's what it is, man. You can roll with it, and keep your job and your home...Or not, and you know, end up on a list and lose all those things in the second term. Elections have consequences. People picking Trump in 2016 is going to continue to have consequences until your party falls in line.

Agonized-Statism
Anarcho-Statism
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -9.10, S: -5.83

P
« Reply #3204 on: May 13, 2024, 01:25:52 PM »

Perfect encapsulation of the Democratic Party in 2024. "The voters are lying."

Joe Biden literally said in the CNN interview just done that sure there’s inflation, but people have the money to spend! Um. What.

I mean, he's not wrong. The data bears that out. At this point, voters are straight up lying.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #3205 on: May 13, 2024, 04:31:59 PM »

Joe Biden literally said in the CNN interview just done that sure there’s inflation, but people have the money to spend! Um. What.

I mean, he's not wrong. The data bears that out. At this point, voters are straight up lying.

I don't see how my post is ignorant. I think it's pretty cut-and-dry.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3206 on: May 13, 2024, 05:10:22 PM »

Tbh I wish we were lying. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are at least a few people who do have money to spend, but if I did, I would've had bottom surgery by this point.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #3207 on: May 13, 2024, 10:14:04 PM »

If Biden loses the election, constitutionally and legally, he should absolutely concede and subsequently urge massive resistance to the Trump administration.

I think he needs to get the military to hold power for life. I don’t care how much repression comes from it, we need it to save the country from the MAGATs. As long as Trump is alive, Biden cannot leave the White House. We need him. He’s the father of our country.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #3208 on: May 20, 2024, 06:07:32 AM »

Weak argument not rooted in reality. The average person isn’t going to hear it and be convinced. There’s a lot to criticize MAGA over, but racism isn’t a right-wing ideology.
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 [129]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies