Ventura in 2008 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 04:25:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Ventura in 2008 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ventura in 2008  (Read 4626 times)
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

« on: February 07, 2005, 12:35:47 AM »

I wouldn't vote for it as he is too socially liberal for me, but we need people like Ventura if we are ever going to break the two party duopoly that we have.

It would be funny if Ventura wins Minnesota and then neither the Dem's nor the Rep's get 270 votes.
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2005, 10:13:57 AM »

Bayh vs Guilianni(I can't spell it) vs Ventura vs Moore (or some other religious conservative that thought the Republicans picked someone too liberal) and a liberal Green (who think Bayh is too conservative) would be a fun election!

I've been predicting something similar but have also included a Libertarian and had the Dem's going with Hillary.
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2005, 10:57:18 PM »

I wouldn't vote for it as he is too socially liberal for me, but we need people like Ventura if we are ever going to break the two party duopoly that we have.

We need less people like Ventura, who would be running for President just to satisfy is own need for constant attention.

I see your point as the same could be said for Nader. But when the media is covering elections,  Nader and Ventura, or Roy Moore who also comes up as a possible third party candidate, will get a lot more attention than Badnarik, Peroutka, or Cobb.

We don't want someone running just to bring attention to themself, but I think this also applies to the Republicans and Democrats as well.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies