Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 10:39:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville)  (Read 42184 times)
kyc0705

« on: August 12, 2017, 10:38:39 AM »

Imagine having no redeemable qualities whatsoever so you have to convince people it's your race that makes you superior

Everytime something like this happens, my appreciation deepens for that joke about how we should all aspire to have the confidence of a mediocre white man.
kyc0705

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 01:03:31 PM »
« Edited: August 12, 2017, 01:07:48 PM by kyc0705 »

I just got a notification on my phone that there's been some kind of car atrack at the rally? Sorry for no more information.

Lots of photos and videos coming out of the scene, but no one's captured the whole episode from beginning to end. Early estimates say ~10 injured, some worse than others. Nothing concrete yet, but it looks pretty bad.

EDIT: Unconfirmed reports that someone drove their car into a group of counter-protestors, then partially reversed back over the same direction.
kyc0705

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 02:09:30 PM »

Is the driver actually visible in any of the videos?

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies