Siren's Senate Office (Virginia City, NV): Thanks for all the Fish (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 07:27:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Siren's Senate Office (Virginia City, NV): Thanks for all the Fish (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Siren's Senate Office (Virginia City, NV): Thanks for all the Fish  (Read 12079 times)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« on: September 23, 2016, 02:13:17 PM »

You were a good Speaker, Ms. Siren
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 01:13:44 AM »

endorsed for high preference! you were a great speaker in the South!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 05:17:25 AM »

Endorsed for very high ( maybe even 1st) preference! Siren has been a leader of independent thinking in the House and has what it takes to continue putting through legislation to benefit the people of Atlasia!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 02:20:01 AM »

Although I respect both Senator Siren and Mr. Lumine's positions on the views and what they hold dear to their hearts, I am endorsing Senator Siren for re-election and I hope to work with her and everyone else within the Congress to carry out the things us Atlasians hold dear!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 07:06:37 PM »

I agree that the draft is HP but North Korea did attack Guam (although Goldwater did strike North Korea first)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2017, 07:22:01 PM »

I agree that the draft is HP but North Korea did attack Guam (although Goldwater did strike North Korea first)
The attack on Guam happened after we and our allies repeatedly preemptively attacked North Korea first illegally without a declaration of war.
True, but I don't think anything can be done at this point (peace has been tried)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2018, 12:02:35 PM »

Right on Siren! We've both pulled off some big upsets via pming the Zombie Voters, great people!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies