the mystification of the androgynous aspects of the female body (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 01:58:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  the mystification of the androgynous aspects of the female body (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: the mystification of the androgynous aspects of the female body  (Read 4218 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: March 31, 2012, 03:47:10 PM »

You sound like some sort of fetishist, Tweed.  Though I'll admit I do require delicate, fine features and long slim delicate hands if I'm to get more than superficially interested.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 04:28:19 PM »

You sound like some sort of fetishist, Tweed.  Though I'll admit I do require delicate, fine features and long slim delicate hands if I'm to get more than superficially interested.

openly so, yes.  I came out as a foot fetishist on Atlas circa 2005.

I never knew that!  Do you have unusual foot-practices?  I always thought of foot-fetishism as a part of a 'submissive' sort of schtick.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 03:24:08 PM »

I do not 'get' this in the least. Foot fetishism in particular. Womens' hands, thighs, ass and so on similarly bore me. The sexual parts are even worse.

Um. what now?  Is there anything you do like?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 04:21:40 PM »

I do not 'get' this in the least. Foot fetishism in particular. Womens' hands, thighs, ass and so on similarly bore me. The sexual parts are even worse.
Um. what now?  Is there anything you do like?

Face, hair, and sometimes legs. Breasts are okay, but they are almost equally good nude or tightly covered. A woman's voice can really stimulate me. But more the whole body experience, in a more wholistic way. Sometimes I think that my libido reached a certain level of development very early in life and then just stopped developing, or more accurately it went off in a different direction than most people and has permanently settled in this new place.

Well.. I'm not one to chop the woman into little peices either. The whole is more than the sum of the parts.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies