The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 10:32:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity  (Read 214390 times)
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« on: July 28, 2017, 09:46:38 AM »

Ugh, I wasn't going to betray his trust yesterday, but this is pretty funny, and I'd really like to piece this timeline together for maximum hilarity. So if a good moderator is going to do it...

Wait... why would Sparky, a presumably straight male, want to date another straight male?

This reminds me of that one "Alpha House" scene where the Senator wants his lesbian staffer and his gay staffer to get hitched, because "they're both gay."
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 03:22:38 PM »

Awesome TL. Very entertaining and easy read. One complaint though. How in the world does Pence have a 52% approval after 700,000 people die as a result of a bill he supported and signed into law??
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 12:00:06 PM »

So God is punishing "Real America" by blotting out the Sun for them?

Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 01:34:13 AM »

This is how I see things shaking out in Nov. Dems net FL, IL, WI, ME, MD, NJ, NM and KS
Personally, I think Dems would pick up Michigan before they pick up Wisconsin. Sure, Walker isn't particularly popular, but Dems have a modest-at-best bench in WI. The MI GOP has been dogged by the Flint water crisis, Michigan hasn't elected two consecutive governors from the same party since the 1940s, and Stabenow's coattails should help the D nominee.

Also, if Hogan is going down in MD, it probably means Sununu in NH is in trouble. He's too conservative for NH.

Sununu is a moderate on abortion and Stabenow is no shoe in. Kidd Rock isnt a right wing GOP, he likes Emenim.

I am rooting for him.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2017, 04:39:38 PM »

Well, just checked and my family will be losing a few thousand dollars on this. Thanks for the tax cut! Sad

Move out of DC and into Virginia and you’ll get a nice cut

Or just get married

“How the Republican Party Forced Me to Confront My Fear of Commitment”
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2018, 11:58:25 PM »

I like the man. But Kanye is royalty. You don't mess with the royal family. But I could see a little east coast / west coast thing going down. I wonder if my second home county of Monmouth County, New Jersey would prefer the east coast candidate if the final two are Jay Z and Kanye much like a 2008 scenario. If it is too close to call at that point, Jay Z is probably pulling support from all around the New York metro, but would the shore towns like Monmouth Junction, New Jersey and Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey in Monmouth County, New Jersey vote similarly to New York counties like Bergen County, New Jersey?

smilo is the GOAT
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2018, 09:17:00 PM »

Dems are the party of "HOLLYWOOD" who push for gun control, campaign financing at the same time they push for sex violence and drugs on television.  That's what regulations are.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies