Kevin Spacey accused of sexually advancing on a 14 year old (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:09:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Kevin Spacey accused of sexually advancing on a 14 year old (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kevin Spacey accused of sexually advancing on a 14 year old  (Read 7857 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 30, 2017, 03:53:48 PM »

At the time, Spacey was 26 and Rapp was 14 years old.
Yikes !
WTF was Spacey thinking ?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 05:27:33 PM »

Amen.
Good to hear this person come forward, though.  The more people who speak out, the more courage others will have to do it.

You mean like the 16 or so women that "spoke out" about trump ?
A lot of good that did for our society.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 05:44:17 PM »

Amen.
Good to hear this person come forward, though.  The more people who speak out, the more courage others will have to do it.

You're right, man: it's not good that people are coming forward because Donald Trump.

The point is blue avatars suddenly come alive and get "hard wood" when stories reveal disgusting sexual harassment and assault by Hollywood stars. But when their New Fuhrer was accused by 16 women, they turn their head and pretend it never happened.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 10:10:21 AM »

Amen.

You're right, man: it's not good that people are coming forward because Donald Trump.

The point is blue avatars suddenly come alive and get "hard wood" when stories reveal disgusting sexual harassment and assault by Hollywood stars. But when their New Fuhrer was accused by 16 women, they turn their head and pretend it never happened.

You’re the one who came out of nowhere going “but muh Trump allegations!” Is this about Trump? Did RINO mention Trump at all? Hell, does RINO even support Trump? No, it’s you getting pissy because this thread isn’t aboug trashing Trump and instead it’s trashing a pedophile that I’m ashamed to call a Democrat.

I am not a supporter of Trump in any way, but good lord, you need to stop being so goddamn obsessed about the guy. When there’s a thread about Trump’s allegations, then we can talk about him there.

The thread discusses rape/sexual harassment allegations, which trump has also been accused of. Thus he is a fair target of discussion here. With or without "RINO mentioning trump" makes no difference.

I am not a supporter of trump, nor am I defending Spacey for his behavior. It anything he needs to pay dearly (punished) for his actions. So just calm down, and maybe loosen your underwear slightly .... you are very irritable.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 02:24:45 PM »

I feel for the victims but they could’ve at least waited until after season 6.

Tell me this is a joke/sarcasm ?
You cant possibly be serious with this statement.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2017, 11:16:27 AM »

a Secret Scumbag who's been enabled by silence for decades.

Like the predator you voted for?

Exactly what I was thinking.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies