Donna Brazile: How the Clinton campaign ran the DNC (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:18:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Donna Brazile: How the Clinton campaign ran the DNC (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donna Brazile: How the Clinton campaign ran the DNC  (Read 13254 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« on: November 02, 2017, 04:58:07 PM »

Donna Brazile fed the Hillary campaign debate questions, and disputed the accuracy of the e-mails showing that, and claimed she was being targeted because she was a Christian woman. But I guess she's still a relative voice of reason as recent DNC chairs go.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 10:07:07 PM »

Sad but true that Democratic hacks are becoming as bad as the Republicans. It WAS rigged and it started in August 2015.

It's sad how many said that it wasn't rigged after that phony "Datagate" scandal, but think Russia hacked the election.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 10:18:37 PM »

Sad but true that Democratic hacks are becoming as bad as the Republicans. It WAS rigged and it started in August 2015.
Has it occurred that, maybe, outside of Reddit, Bernie's support isn't that strong?

No.

http://www.newsweek.com/bernie-sanders-most-popular-politician-655315
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 10:20:46 PM »

I wanted to center myself for what I knew would be an emotional phone call. I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process. Debbie was not a good manager. She hadn’t been very interested in controlling the party—she let Clinton’s headquarters in Brooklyn do as it desired. By September 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart. Officials from Hillary’s campaign had taken a look at the DNC’s books. Obama left the party $24 million in debt—$15 million in bank debt and more than $8 million owed to vendors after the 2012 campaign. Obama’s campaign was not scheduled to pay it off until 2016. Hillary for America (the campaign) and the Hillary Victory Fund (its joint fundraising vehicle with the DNC) had taken care of 80 percent of the remaining debt in 2016, about $10 million, and had placed the party on an allowance. Yet the states kept less than half of 1 percent of the $82 million they had amassed from the extravagant fund-raisers Hillary’s campaign was holding.

When you have an open contest without an incumbent and competitive primaries, the party comes under the candidate’s control only after the nominee is certain. When I was manager of Al Gore’s campaign in 2000, we started inserting our people into the DNC in June. This victory fund agreement, however, had been signed in August 2015, just four months after Hillary announced her candidacy and nearly a year before she officially had the nomination. I told Bernie I had found Hillary’s Joint Fundraising Agreement. I explained that the cancer was that she had exerted this control of the party long before she became its nominee. Bernie took this stoically. He did not yell or express outrage. Instead he asked me what I thought Hillary’s chances were. I did not trust the polls, I said. I told him I had visited states around the country and I found a lack of enthusiasm for her everywhere.

I urged Bernie to work as hard as he could to bring his supporters into the fold with Hillary, and to campaign with all the heart and hope he could muster. He might find some of her positions too centrist, and her coziness with the financial elites distasteful, but he knew and I knew that the alternative was a person who would put the very future of the country in peril. I knew he agreed with me, but I never in my life had felt so tiny and powerless as I did making that call. When I hung up the call to Bernie, I started to cry, not out of guilt, but out of anger. We would go forward. We had to.

Wow Just Wow. Clinton bought the DNC for just 20M $? That is the price for a candidate to buy the DNC in a Presidential year. Not just Sanders in 2016, but Booker or Harris or any other candidate in 2020 will gladly take this deal.

And the people who are justifying this deserve to have President Trump. You can't support such corruption, subversion of democracy & shadiness & then oppose Trump.

All this from someone who had fed the Hillary campaign debate questions ahead of time, and said she wanted to cuss out the Bernie camp. When she's the voice of reason, wow, just wow.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 10:35:46 PM »

Wow Just Wow. Clinton bought the DNC for just 20M $? That is the price for a candidate to buy the DNC in a Presidential year. Not just Sanders in 2016, but Booker or Harris or any other candidate in 2020 will gladly take this deal.

And the people who are justifying this deserve to have President Trump. You can't support such corruption, subversion of democracy & shadiness & then oppose Trump.

The DNC probably won't be bankrupt when 2020 comes around so I don't think it'll be an issue.

True, Tom Perez seems to hate Bernie enough to rig it against him for free.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 10:38:15 PM »

How is "Undemocratic" to ask people to engage & talk over an election?
Hillary supporters have jobs. They didn't have 12 hours out of the day to sit around defending their vote and being shouted down by Bernie supporters.

In Nevada they were allowed to vote in front of their Hillary supporting bosses.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2017, 05:24:01 PM »

So someone has accused Clinton of cheating again and failed? Typical.

Except all of the "context" outlined in that article was plainly set up by Clinton to keep things legal and provide deniability for their motives.

Give it up. You all have zero on Clinton, while Trump's campaign manager was indicted this week. Again, give it up.

How dare us peasants criticize Hillary!
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2017, 05:29:37 PM »

Except all of the "context" outlined in that article was plainly set up by Clinton to keep things legal and provide deniability for their motives.

Give it up. You all have zero on Clinton, while Trump's campaign manager was indicted this week. Again, give it up.

Shut up, right-winger. Your act is worn out and it's clear exactly what you are.

Everyone who criticizes Hillary is a right-winger now? Did calling them a Russian operative wear out?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2017, 05:30:27 PM »

When it involves a bullsh**t scandal.

Sad that you hacks won't admit that the DNC conspired for Hillary.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2017, 05:34:16 PM »

Shut up, right-winger. Your act is worn out and it's clear exactly what you are.

Everyone who criticizes Hillary is a right-winger now? Did calling them a Russian operative wear out?

I'm talking about some of your posts about race and gender that sound suspiciously alt-right.

Saying that a person can discriminate against white males makes you alt-right? Of course I didn't say that white males receive most discrimination.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2017, 05:40:17 PM »
« Edited: November 03, 2017, 05:41:52 PM by ○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└ »

But of course no one can be racist against whites because reasons.

There is definitely a bigotry among many SJWs against straight cis white males. You don't make up for past discrimination by turning the tables.

This is the sort of hyperbole that the alt-right uses. No progressives posts things like this.

Your 3rd way splaining about what progressives must post is pathetic.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2017, 05:47:21 PM »

But of course no one can be racist against whites because reasons.

There is definitely a bigotry among many SJWs against straight cis white males. You don't make up for past discrimination by turning the tables.

This is the sort of hyperbole that the alt-right uses. No progressives posts things like this.

Your 3rd way splaining about what progressives must post is pathetic.

Alt-right logic doesn't fit with being a progressive. They are two separate ideologies.

There's nothing alt-right about what I posted. Maybe you assume that I'm saying that most discrimination is against white males. That's absolutely not true.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2017, 07:55:47 AM »

So no one is going to acknowledge the article that just proves Donna pretty much lied about this situation?

It's just pathetic that you Hillary hacks are still denying that the primary was rigged.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2017, 02:08:56 AM »

She's claimed that snipers were trying to shoot her, that she was treated like a slave and that she had the authority to remove Clinton from the ticket. Why is anyone even taking her word seriously?
Sniper attacks? Hillary definitely knows something about that.

No matter how much to continue to dwell on Hillary Clinton, it doesn't change that Trump is doing a terrible job.

I get that you were trying to do a “Hillary talk is distracting from Trump’s failures” thing here, but you literally did the exact opposite.

And you can still talk about Hillary while Trump is POTUS. Just because she’s not the POTUS doesn’t mean she’s barred from criticism.

It would help if the criticism against her was based on actual facts though, wouldn't it?

All those Wikileaks e-mails were DKIM verified to be genuine, so they're a lot more trustworthy than the Hillary camp, which has decided to call Donna Brazille a Russian operative.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2017, 02:50:40 AM »

She's claimed that snipers were trying to shoot her, that she was treated like a slave and that she had the authority to remove Clinton from the ticket. Why is anyone even taking her word seriously?
Sniper attacks? Hillary definitely knows something about that.

No matter how much to continue to dwell on Hillary Clinton, it doesn't change that Trump is doing a terrible job.

I get that you were trying to do a “Hillary talk is distracting from Trump’s failures” thing here, but you literally did the exact opposite.

And you can still talk about Hillary while Trump is POTUS. Just because she’s not the POTUS doesn’t mean she’s barred from criticism.

It would help if the criticism against her was based on actual facts though, wouldn't it?

All those Wikileaks e-mails were DKIM verified to be genuine, so they're a lot more trustworthy than the Hillary camp, which has decided to call Donna Brazille a Russian operative.

It has never been verified that they weren't altered or edited.  Liar.

They are verified by the public Google DKIM key. The only way to forge that would be to crack the Google DKIM key, which would be rather unlikely.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2017, 03:17:09 AM »

"I don't think there's any sane human being who doesn't believe that my campaign was taking on the entire establishment, including the DNC.”  -Bernie

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/359549-sanders-on-whether-primaries-were-rigged-our-job-is-to-go-forward

Lincoln Chafee also praised Donna Brazile for revealing the truth.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/lincoln-chafee-praises-donna-brazile-for-revealing-the-truth-about-the-clinton-campaign-dnc/article/2640186
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies