Will the WWC become a long time voter base for the Republican Party? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 05:28:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Will the WWC become a long time voter base for the Republican Party? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will the WWC become a long time voter base for the Republican Party?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 99

Author Topic: Will the WWC become a long time voter base for the Republican Party?  (Read 7859 times)
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« on: December 04, 2016, 12:55:58 PM »
« edited: December 04, 2016, 04:37:17 PM by Santander »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Yes.  I can totally see MI/WI/OH going >60% R in a close 2028 election.

We know, LOL.  You're obsessed with the idea of a Democratic Party comprised solely of educated and cosmopolitan WHITES and the minoroties they so graciously fight for.  It ain't happenin', friend, no matter how cool it'd make you feel about being a Democrat.
But it basically is. You have your educated union whites like nurses, government employees, college faculty, etc. and Whole Foods liberals who eat $15 kale salads, all of whom are overwhelmingly Democrat. The actual size of the white, blue-collar union vote is actually pretty small compared to the obsequious attention they get every 4 years from the Democrats.

That does not mean there aren't more educated whites who don't cry crocodile tears for minorities they pretend to care about. (they're too busy congratulating themselves at the local Rotary Club for employing minimum wage workers) Yes, those people tend to vote Republican, but it's fallacious to think that the white core of the Democrat Party cannot be latte liberals.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 05:13:36 PM »

I find it amusing how obsessed with this you are, RINO Tom. It's almost as if you don't want "White working-class voters" in your party. Tongue
It's more amusing that he claims to be a conservative.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 10:24:07 PM »

LOL, I don't hate poor Whites.  There's just no actual evidence of this imagined party system that - annoyingly - exists in both the minds of so-called "latte liberals" AND Trumpists.  It fits both their narratives.  Problem is it's not grounded in fact.

Who defines what "conservative" means? "Trumpists" (what a stupid term) are part of the Republican Party, whether you like it or not. And tbh, I'd much rather win the Midwest than places like Fairfax or Orange County. (And why shouldn't the GOP appeal to both suburban AND rural areas?)

They can...?  And why?  I'd rather appeal to vote-rich suburbs better than we're doing, especially because it would allow us to stay truer to our political legacy...
Wow. So it's bigoted to talk about "cultural integrity" or "Western civilization" but okay to be more committed to the demographic composition of your political party than actually trying to build a broad political movement? Shameful.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies