Did your parents force you into smokey restaurants against your will? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 11:14:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Did your parents force you into smokey restaurants against your will? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Did your parents force you into smokey restaurants against your will?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 23

Author Topic: Did your parents force you into smokey restaurants against your will?  (Read 569 times)
darklordoftech
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: December 31, 2018, 05:45:41 PM »

Mine did until the day that the smoking ban went into effect, all while they preached about the evils of smoking.
darklordoftech
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 06:27:14 PM »

Yeah brah idk how it is in NJ but here in TN it's horrible it's like everyone smokes you know, not in my house and like restaurants and stuff but like if you go into anyone's house, like my family and everyone at least, you get assaulted by smoke and it's like, makes my allergies awful because I already have god awful allergies so people don't understand why I don't want to come see them but literally if I walk into the house of a smoker I'll be sneezing and hacking like I have an actual cold for like the next week so you know I just hate it.

Some dumbasses have come into my house and decided they needed to smoke in my house, it pisses me off you know. Like go out on the deck man, I don't want to have to see or smell your disgusting af habit that's going to kill you.

I can't wait to move to more health-conscious Colorado, and live in a desert where I won't have to be so affected by smoke or plants.
*hugs*

I'd bet that it's illegal to smoke inside someone else's house without their permission.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies