The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 12:36:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 ... 86
Author Topic: The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity  (Read 214401 times)
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #575 on: November 06, 2017, 11:12:24 AM »

I do not think anyone deserves to be nuked. To make such a claim about some 170 million people, sight unseen, is heinous. For a person who takes an interest in the region where those 170 million people live because he has lived there, slept there, ate the food there, and spent days seeing people of that region and interacting with them, as Santander has, is downright disturbing. The more one comes into contact with other human beings, the more of their humanity we ought to see, not less. For the opposite to occur is a perverted dynamic. For me to be worth only 1/100,000th of such a person, suggests I think that 17 trillion people deserve to be nuked. If 17 trillion people even exist in the universe, I can assure you, I don't think they deserve to be nuked. I don't think anyone deserves to die. Someone said that he was just trying to "get under my skin" with the comment. It is not his comment that has gotten under my skin by itself, it is the man in the White House contributing to the real possibility of nuclear war that has gotten under my skin. As it should any reasonable person's.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #576 on: November 07, 2017, 03:05:40 PM »

The mountain is just aroused by the fact that it's free in the open air, and not locked inside an Austrian basement.

IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #577 on: November 07, 2017, 04:06:23 PM »

Yeah I don't think I'm going to rely on the guy on Twitter that went from wow Northam is going to win by the biggest margin since 1985 to he's relying on just absentees now over the course of a few hours.

Sounds like an Atlas poster to me.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #578 on: November 08, 2017, 12:12:30 PM »

Context:
Uh, why? This basically means Vladimir Putin has a spot on the Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board.

I have to keep reminding myself that BRTD isn't satire.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #579 on: November 08, 2017, 12:16:08 PM »

Context:
Uh, why? This basically means Vladimir Putin has a spot on the Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board.

I have to keep reminding myself that BRTD isn't satire.

He posted it in Forum Community instead of US General Discussion. He is at least self-aware.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #580 on: November 08, 2017, 06:42:26 PM »

heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #581 on: November 08, 2017, 06:45:30 PM »

It's literally two posts above you. And yes that was funny.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #582 on: November 09, 2017, 01:19:37 PM »

From what I have read on this thread today, I have been inspired to start a reign of Green supremacy. Racial supremacy will no longer be an issue- the only thing that determines any personal value is if one identifies as a Green Party member. All members, if deemed to be of high value, shall then be elevated to the Minneapolis Parks and Recreation Board- the supreme governing authority of the New Green Order.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #583 on: November 09, 2017, 01:34:34 PM »

Come on guys, let’s focus on the real issues - not this fake news. Moore’s ardently pro-life; we need to ensure that if he had impregnated that 14 year old 8/9th grader, she’d be forced by law today to keep it.
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #584 on: November 09, 2017, 02:09:52 PM »

Why the f would you coat diamond with titanium? Friedrich Mohs is rolling in his grave.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #585 on: November 09, 2017, 03:31:48 PM »

Alabama is basically Afghanistan in terms of political values.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #586 on: November 09, 2017, 05:37:18 PM »

They should solve this old school and force Rajoy and Puigdemont to get married.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #587 on: November 09, 2017, 09:36:25 PM »

Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #588 on: November 11, 2017, 12:57:45 AM »

I expected some hysterical responses to my post calling for the election of Moore along with some name calling. That is even though you do not knowing anything about me.  So I will let you know more about me than you probably want to know. This should possibly be posted on another thread, but I am posting here as I have been personally called names on this thread like confederate

I was born in 1944 in Michigan. I became active in the Republican Party in 1959.  I moved to Memphis, TN in 1975 and to the delta of Arkansas in 1978.  At that time the city I moved to  was 70% white and the fastest growing city in Arkansas.  It has not grown since then because of the Carter hyper inflation and dismal economy.  Also businesses were moving out of downtown Memphis on the river.  Businesses moved further east in Tennessee and South into Mississippi.  The Mississippi River is a barrier. Today my city is 65% black.

The demographic changes have caused the Methodist church I attend to suffer a significant decline in membership.  I am proposing to other members that our next pastor should be black.
I know that will cause some members to leave.  But I believe it is the only way forward.  I guess that makes me a confederate.

Since I became active in the Republican Party in 1959 I have supported the following candidates in the primaries Goldwater in 64, Nixon in 68, Ford in 76, Reagan in 80 after New Hampshire, Bush in 88 and 92, Alexander in 96, Bush in 00, McCain in 08 against our own former Governor Huckabee,  Romney in 12, and Rubio and then Kasich in 16.  I think that makes me pretty much a mainstream Republican.  

Be warned I am generally a yellow dog Republican.

Locally I am known as generally a “red Republican.” That is like a “red Tory” in Great Britain or Canada.  But I am not that “red.”  In Michigan I would be a moderate conservative. . I do love Atlas’ proper use of Party colors.

I was a never Trumper till after the the Indiana primary.  I decided then that after being subjected to the Clintons through two years of Bill as Attorney General of Arkansas, 12 years of Bill as Governor, 8 years of Bill as President, and 6 years of Hillary as Secretary of State I had had quite enough of the the Clintons.  I became a Never Hillaryer.  Every time my wife and I see Hillary on TV we are thankful we made that decision.

With respect to the Alabama Senate race I wish Brooks had won, though he is a foolish member of the Freedom Caucus.  I considered that Strange had made a dirty dirty deal.  I considered Moore a jerk.  

However due to the fact that both Parties have come to the point of being unable to work together and Jones is a left winger rather than a blue dog,  I will not give up any Senate or House seat without a fight.  If I see away for a another Republican to get on the ballot or that a right-in could win, I would switch my support.

I am late in posting this statement due to the fact my wife and I took the black director/pastor of the local Christian mission in the area to dinner at an iconic restaurant in our county.  More evidence I am a Confederate.

I will never post anything this long again on a single non individual topic thread. It is just to give you some knowledge of me.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #589 on: November 11, 2017, 12:59:06 AM »

^ Honestly I want to imagine that atlas has become so mainstream that old people have joint accounts.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #590 on: November 11, 2017, 01:13:20 AM »

Olds that aren't tech savvy are the best olds.  They're like little blind mice scampering through a digitized maze!
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #591 on: November 11, 2017, 10:48:48 AM »

I can't wait for the Greens to ban wi-fi in Minneapolis.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #592 on: November 11, 2017, 11:35:27 AM »

I expected some hysterical responses to my post calling for the election of Moore along with some name calling. That is even though you do not knowing anything about me.  So I will let you know more about me than you probably want to know. This should possibly be posted on another thread, but I am posting here as I have been personally called names on this thread like confederate

I was born in 1944 in Michigan. I became active in the Republican Party in 1959.  I moved to Memphis, TN in 1975 and to the delta of Arkansas in 1978.  At that time the city I moved to  was 70% white and the fastest growing city in Arkansas.  It has not grown since then because of the Carter hyper inflation and dismal economy.  Also businesses were moving out of downtown Memphis on the river.  Businesses moved further east in Tennessee and South into Mississippi.  The Mississippi River is a barrier. Today my city is 65% black.

The demographic changes have caused the Methodist church I attend to suffer a significant decline in membership.  I am proposing to other members that our next pastor should be black.
I know that will cause some members to leave.  But I believe it is the only way forward.  I guess that makes me a confederate.

Since I became active in the Republican Party in 1959 I have supported the following candidates in the primaries Goldwater in 64, Nixon in 68, Ford in 76, Reagan in 80 after New Hampshire, Bush in 88 and 92, Alexander in 96, Bush in 00, McCain in 08 against our own former Governor Huckabee,  Romney in 12, and Rubio and then Kasich in 16.  I think that makes me pretty much a mainstream Republican.  

Be warned I am generally a yellow dog Republican.

Locally I am known as generally a “red Republican.” That is like a “red Tory” in Great Britain or Canada.  But I am not that “red.”  In Michigan I would be a moderate conservative. . I do love Atlas’ proper use of Party colors.

I was a never Trumper till after the the Indiana primary.  I decided then that after being subjected to the Clintons through two years of Bill as Attorney General of Arkansas, 12 years of Bill as Governor, 8 years of Bill as President, and 6 years of Hillary as Secretary of State I had had quite enough of the the Clintons.  I became a Never Hillaryer.  Every time my wife and I see Hillary on TV we are thankful we made that decision.

With respect to the Alabama Senate race I wish Brooks had won, though he is a foolish member of the Freedom Caucus.  I considered that Strange had made a dirty dirty deal.  I considered Moore a jerk.  

However due to the fact that both Parties have come to the point of being unable to work together and Jones is a left winger rather than a blue dog,  I will not give up any Senate or House seat without a fight.  If I see away for a another Republican to get on the ballot or that a right-in could win, I would switch my support.

I am late in posting this statement due to the fact my wife and I took the black director/pastor of the local Christian mission in the area to dinner at an iconic restaurant in our county.  More evidence I am a Confederate.

I will never post anything this long again on a single non individual topic thread. It is just to give you some knowledge of me.
Swingers?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #593 on: November 13, 2017, 04:53:14 PM »

Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #594 on: November 13, 2017, 06:08:20 PM »

boy I walked into that one
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #595 on: November 14, 2017, 11:48:18 AM »

What a great thread

None for the UK?  I mean F-UK would be awesome.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #596 on: November 14, 2017, 04:40:09 PM »

I don't know why Wulfric responding to this made me laugh so hard, but in general his demeanor with regard to current political events is maybe the funniest part of this site.

As promised, with the mandate repeal now being included, I withdraw my endorsement of the Senate Bill and urge all Senators to oppose it.
You do know that nobody cares, right?

Yes
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #597 on: November 15, 2017, 04:14:58 PM »

[both-sides-do-it] I'm not sure about pedophilia, but sexual abuse is rampant in Hollywood and since nearly everyone in Hollywood is Democratic I'd say that this is a classic case of "both side do it". In different ways the inbred hick marrying off his 18-year old daughter in WV and the fat bisexual limousine liberal abusing 18-year old boys in Hollywood are just as bad. Smiley Both sides do it Smiley.[/both-sides-do-it]
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #598 on: November 16, 2017, 12:55:55 PM »

Yeah, they call mine "progressive" lenses.......it just means I'm old.  Cry

An old deplorable looking at the world through progressive lenses. Do you see Satan when you look in the mirror?

No, only when I read your user name.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #599 on: November 16, 2017, 05:56:03 PM »

How exactly do you deport someone from an island country on a bus? I guess that explains why it's such a hellhole.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 ... 86  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies