Opinion of Libertas (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 04:51:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Libertas (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ..............
HP

sh**t

FF (dumbs only)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 70

Author Topic: Opinion of Libertas  (Read 4243 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« on: February 16, 2010, 03:59:40 AM »

Interesting creature with wildly inconsistent values and historical perspectives (other than his non-interventionism foreign policy stance).

Something tells me that if Gary Johnson somehow won the Presidency in 2012, he'd still go protest it at the inauguration just out of principle; a principle none of us could ever understand.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 12:32:32 PM »

lol I forgot about that site.  Even as the forum roster changes over the years, we still have a ton of perfect fit descriptions here, too
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 10:06:43 PM »

I have to say HP.   But to his credit, I have never seen a newer poster gain so many devoted fanboys so quickly.  The whole anarchist thing was oh so cool for about nine minutes.
I have been watching this guy.  He seems pretty smart.  Strong pro life views, very pro-family and very much against government and stealing by taxing.  I think he is to much against isreal for my taste but considering the whole package I have to say he is one of the better people in this place.

FF
FF and one of the forum's very best.  I don't always agree with his anti-military views but the guy sure understands the founding of this nation, the constitution and the intentions of the founding fathers.  He also seems to have strong moral values.

JS's creativity really comes out here.  If most left-wing people had two right-wing socks, they would likely both echo the same sentiment and uncreatively hold just the opposite opinion of the puppeteer.  JS took the time to come up with three completely different reasons for liking/hating Libertas.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies