October 2017 Federalist Party Convention - Partial Results
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 02:47:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  October 2017 Federalist Party Convention - Partial Results
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15
Author Topic: October 2017 Federalist Party Convention - Partial Results  (Read 19768 times)
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #325 on: January 08, 2018, 01:22:17 AM »

A official statement from Greedo The Hunter for Congress.

Hello, I think the motion against me is a disgrace to me and my supporters. I have been attacked unfairly for the past three months by Liberals on this site, so yes in the past two weeks,I have become super bitter. But that doesn’t give the party a right to ban me.In real life I have campaigned for a lot of republican candidates. Such as Vicki Kraft,I1552,Marty McClendon,Liz Pike,Dan Coursy. I have gone to the Oregon liberty alliance, my dad was a delegate for Ted Cruz at the RNC in 2016. I am a hardcore Conservative Republican/Federalist. I will always be a republican/federalist. I admit that I am not the best poster on here,and that I have made mistakes but even when I made mistakes, I have always in enjoyed the interesting debate of politics.

Greedo The Hunter

Bitterness can often lead to bad decisions and even statements one would regret. While partisan warfare reaches certain heights in real life, it is less productive in a game where the fighting is more close quarters and the participation is voluntary, thus a greater degree if tact and respect is necessary at the same that it is also necessary for a restoration of passions that motivate debate and interaction. In essence, an effective balance.
I realize that but I was actually told today that I should’ve been aborted and been called a nazi of course I’m going to get bitter. But like I said in my official statement I have enjoyed the atlas and I’m going to add that I don’t care if people like me or hate me, but what I do care about is if people are calling a nazi or a Russian troll.

Greedo is not perfect, but the attacks on him are far worse than anything he has done. I mean come on, it is kind of ridiculous, even the "mods" are in on it. If anything, the people attacking him are the immature ones, adults, acting like toddlers. If people cannot even handle harmless Greedo without going on viking tirades, goodluck elsewhere. The Federalist party needs to stand up against bullies, come on, even if the victim may not be perfect, come on, this sh!t is never acceptable! A bunch of sissy adults hiding behind a screen picking on a sensitive kid, just because he is not the most eloquent phraser, stumbles a bit (yet constantly apologizes), maybe can rant and troll a little bit, and holds different views. Come on what's going is bullish!t and y'all know it!
Keep cool-idge
Benjamin Harrison he is w
United States

« Reply #326 on: January 08, 2018, 01:29:34 AM »

A official statement from Greedo The Hunter for Congress.

Hello, I think the motion against me is a disgrace to me and my supporters. I have been attacked unfairly for the past three months by Liberals on this site, so yes in the past two weeks,I have become super bitter. But that doesn’t give the party a right to ban me.In real life I have campaigned for a lot of republican candidates. Such as Vicki Kraft,I1552,Marty McClendon,Liz Pike,Dan Coursy. I have gone to the Oregon liberty alliance, my dad was a delegate for Ted Cruz at the RNC in 2016. I am a hardcore Conservative Republican/Federalist. I will always be a republican/federalist. I admit that I am not the best poster on here,and that I have made mistakes but even when I made mistakes, I have always in enjoyed the interesting debate of politics.

Greedo The Hunter

Bitterness can often lead to bad decisions and even statements one would regret. While partisan warfare reaches certain heights in real life, it is less productive in a game where the fighting is more close quarters and the participation is voluntary, thus a greater degree if tact and respect is necessary at the same that it is also necessary for a restoration of passions that motivate debate and interaction. In essence, an effective balance.
I realize that but I was actually told today that I should’ve been aborted and been called a nazi of course I’m going to get bitter. But like I said in my official statement I have enjoyed the atlas and I’m going to add that I don’t care if people like me or hate me, but what I do care about is if people are calling a nazi or a Russian troll.

Greedo is not perfect, but the attacks on him are far worse than anything he has done. I mean come on, it is kind of ridiculous, even the "mods" are in on it. If anything, the people attacking him are the immature ones, adults, acting like toddlers. If people cannot even handle harmless Greedo without going on viking tirades, goodluck elsewhere. The Federalist party needs to stand up against bullies, come on, even if the victim may not be perfect, come on, this sh!t is never acceptable! A bunch of sissy adults hiding behind a screen picking on a sensitive kid, just because he is not the most eloquent phraser, stumbles a bit (yet constantly apologizes), maybe can rant and troll a little bit, and holds different views. Come on what's going is bullish!t and y'all know it!
Exactly I do I admit need to work on spelling and that will help a bit but at this point I’m basically always going to treated as if I’m a an alt right troll even so the alt right Is evil.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #327 on: January 15, 2018, 07:40:56 PM »

I motion the party officially make Representative ReaganClinton chair of the Lincoln Federalist Party, he knows the region and knows the players. He will help bring us to victory, and has been a figure in Lincoln politics for a long time, and therefore knows what he is doing.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #328 on: January 15, 2018, 08:56:15 PM »

I motion the party officially make Representative ReaganClinton chair of the Lincoln Federalist Party, he knows the region and knows the players. He will help bring us to victory, and has been a figure in Lincoln politics for a long time, and therefore knows what he is doing.

I second this nomination, we need ReaganClinton as chair. He is the most suited candidate for chair and I could think of no one else more suited for the party as regional chair than him.
I third this nomination.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #329 on: January 15, 2018, 09:40:14 PM »

I second this nomination, we need ReaganClinton as chair. He is the most suited candidate for chair and I could think of no one else more suited for the party as regional chair than him.
I third this nomination.

I fourth this nomination.

Fifth
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #330 on: January 15, 2018, 10:02:13 PM »

If it's necessary (I was of the under the impression it was still done by chair appointment) I nominate myself for Lincoln Party Chair. A job I basically already have been doing, and Yankee and fhtagn are fine with me doing--in fact Yankee would've already appointed me to the role formally if not for RL keeping him less active as of late.
RC
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.10, S: -6.09

P P P

« Reply #331 on: January 15, 2018, 10:12:54 PM »
« Edited: January 15, 2018, 10:18:26 PM by Representative ReaganClinton »

Fellow Federalists,

I thank you for your kind words and support for the nomination for the party's Lincoln division. However, I believe that I should increase focus on the important duties given to me in the House of Representatives, rather than swamp myself with more work that I might not be able to keep up with. Thus, I shall not accept the nomination. I second Leinad's nomination and nominate Lt. Gov PoliticalMasta for Deputy Chair.
Esteemed Jimmy
Jimmy7812
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: 2.47, S: -1.05

« Reply #332 on: January 15, 2018, 10:17:23 PM »

Fellow Federalists,

I thank you for your kind words and support for the nomination for the party's Lincoln division. However, I believe that I should increase focus on the important duties given to me in the House of Representatives, rather than swamp myself with more work that I might not be able to keep up with. Thus, I shall not accept the nomination. I second Leinad's nomination.

I third it.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #333 on: January 15, 2018, 10:21:43 PM »

Fellow Federalists,

I thank you for your kind words and support for the nomination for the party's Lincoln division. However, I believe that I should increase focus on the important duties given to me in the House of Representatives, rather than swamp myself with more work that I might not be able to keep up with. Thus, I shall not accept the nomination. I second Leinad's nomination.

I third it.
fourthed
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #334 on: January 15, 2018, 11:22:56 PM »

Fellow Federalists,

I third it.
fourthed
Fifthed
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #335 on: January 15, 2018, 11:47:57 PM »

Fellow Federalists,

I third it.

Reversing decision. My ignorance on inner party politics stood out a little tonight lol. Leinad should be nominated.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #336 on: January 15, 2018, 11:48:43 PM »

Thank you everyone! I look forward to a successful February election!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #337 on: January 16, 2018, 05:23:56 PM »

Mindful of the respect that the Federalist Party and its institutions deserve, I humbly come to request disciplinary action is taken in the case of Young Texan.

It is clear he was at the very least involved in the matter of identity fraud against my person on the IRC, which involved willingly receiving private information from some of the most respected members of this party under false pretences. Not only is this a deeply troubling and upsetting for me personally, it also showcases a profound lack of respect to his own colleagues on this party.

I hope (while understanding this party alone decides what to do with its own members) at least this matter can be discussed, or looked into.

My sincere thanks for your attention.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #338 on: January 16, 2018, 05:40:06 PM »

Friends,

I wish to apply for readmission to the Federalist Party as a full member in good standing.

I have been elected to Congress as a Federalist by the people of Atlasia and sit in that chamber as a member of the party. I will, God willing, soon be serving in the Cabinet of a Federalist president, whom I campaigned for and voted for in the last election.

In addition to these imperatives, I furthermore believe that there is reason to believe that the expulsion of political party members may, under current statute, be unconstitutional.

Let us turn the page on an unfortunate chapter in our history.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #339 on: January 17, 2018, 04:12:20 AM »
« Edited: January 17, 2018, 04:16:08 AM by Vice President PiT »

Friends,

I wish to apply for readmission to the Federalist Party as a full member in good standing.

I have been elected to Congress as a Federalist by the people of Atlasia and sit in that chamber as a member of the party. I will, God willing, soon be serving in the Cabinet of a Federalist president, whom I campaigned for and voted for in the last election.

In addition to these imperatives, I furthermore believe that there is reason to believe that the expulsion of political party members may, under current statute, be unconstitutional.

It came to my attention at too late a stage that there is no law providing for political parties to be able to expel their members. For my part as someone who supported the expulsion effort, I view it as null and void in light of this fact. That is, while it is not my determination to make, I am of the opinion that you should still legally count as a full member in good standing.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #340 on: January 17, 2018, 04:15:30 AM »

Friends,

It came to my attention at too late a stage that there is no law providing for political parties to be able to expel their members. For my part as someone who supported the expulsion effort, I view it as null and void in light of this fact. That is, you should still legally count as a full member in good standing.

Yeah I agree with PiT on this.

Especially since the expulsion is due to me forgetting (and no one reminding me) that unendorsing is an option Tongue
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #341 on: January 17, 2018, 10:29:51 AM »

Friends,

It came to my attention at too late a stage that there is no law providing for political parties to be able to expel their members. For my part as someone who supported the expulsion effort, I view it as null and void in light of this fact. That is, while it is not my determination to make, I am of the opinion that you should still legally count as a full member in good standing.

This was how I viewed it (and iirc, Yankee saw it this way too).
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #342 on: January 22, 2018, 02:21:25 AM »

I would like to say that I am truly sorry for the large amount of shame and pain that I have brought unto this party, and I promise to do my very best to reform and be much more thoughtful about my posts from here on out. A more detailed apology can be found here:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=282806.msg6020321#new

Once again, I am truly sorry.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #343 on: January 23, 2018, 03:05:44 PM »

Will the Federalist Party be nominating new Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates now that the previous candidates have left the party?
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #344 on: January 23, 2018, 03:23:23 PM »

Will the Federalist Party be nominating new Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates now that the previous candidates have left the party?

PiT did not leave the Federalist party.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #345 on: January 23, 2018, 05:04:30 PM »
« Edited: January 23, 2018, 05:06:58 PM by Lincoln Republican »

PiT did not leave the Federalist party.

OK, thank you.  So my question is

Will the Federalist Party be nominating a new Presidential candidate now that fhtagn has left the party?

In which case I believe the new Federalist Presidential candidate would pick a new Vice Presidential candidate.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #346 on: January 23, 2018, 07:54:43 PM »

Will the Federalist Party be nominating a new Presidential candidate now that fhtagn has left the party?

Nice instigating.

Hopefully most Federalists will use their brains and realize this is still the same fhtagn and if they supported her simply due to party affiliation they're probably too stupid to deserve the right to make decisions on who to support anyway.

That being said I have learned that kids these days use loyalty about as much as they use original jokes, and wannabe Machiavellian masterminds might use this as an opening (obviously if YT was still in the game he'd have already launched his campaign by now lol), so I don't really know what'll happen.

If every instance of reality doesn't serve as a reminder, I can only control myself.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #347 on: January 23, 2018, 11:43:11 PM »

Nice instigating.

Hopefully most Federalists will use their brains and realize this is still the same fhtagn and if they supported her simply due to party affiliation they're probably too stupid to deserve the right to make decisions on who to support anyway.

That being said I have learned that kids these days use loyalty about as much as they use original jokes, and wannabe Machiavellian masterminds might use this as an opening (obviously if YT was still in the game he'd have already launched his campaign by now lol), so I don't really know what'll happen.

If every instance of reality doesn't serve as a reminder, I can only control myself.

How nice of you to openly insult members of the Federalist Party, although I do not believe they need nor do they want your condescension.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #348 on: January 24, 2018, 07:00:24 AM »

Nice instigating.

How nice of you to openly insult members of the Federalist Party, although I do not believe they need nor do they want your condescension.

TBF, you were probably the only member being insulted.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #349 on: January 24, 2018, 12:04:59 PM »

Nice instigating.

TBF, you were probably the only member being insulted.

This is hilarious, since I am not even a member of the Federalist Party.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies