Family Politics (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 08:55:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Family Politics (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Family Politics  (Read 5031 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: May 25, 2012, 05:08:32 PM »

Mom's side: My grandparents are probably conservative, Reagan Democrats. Apparently when my mom came home from school on that fateful day in 1981, grandman was crying. My grandpa claims to have not voted for Nixon, but in the '72 election, that's hard to believe.

Dad's side: Aside from my paternal grandpa and my dad himself, my entire dad's side is pretty liberal. My most "sane" uncle is a pretty standard Democrat, my older aunt lives in San Francisco, my younger aunt is a pretty standard liberal, and my oldest uncle is straight up Pro-Palestine and he compared the businessmen of the Gilded Age to mob bosses and the mafia.

Immediate family: My Dad probably voted straight Republican from a certain point, though when he was ten/eleven he campaigned for HHH ("because back then you got a free sticker and free stickers were the coolest!" -my uncle). He was disappointed he never got to go to the victory party (when he was 10). My Mom claims she might've voted for Clinton in '96, though she wasn't that political then. From 2000 on, as far as I know, it's been straight GOP.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies