Opinion of Matthew27? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 03:27:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Matthew27? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is this apparent white supremacist a...
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 115

Author Topic: Opinion of Matthew27?  (Read 7774 times)
Coastal Elitist
Tea Party Hater
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.71, S: 2.26

« on: May 22, 2019, 10:42:21 PM »

Probably our resident contrarian LGBT minority woman Jill Stein '16/Corey Stewart voter as well.

Anyway, not sure why people are surprised by this about matthew. He's a Mississippi Republican after all.
He's most likely not a Mississippi Republican. When he first joined his username was Trumpsucks! and he had I believe an Oregon avatar. He was also a left winger in Atlasia. Honestly I think he's trolling both sides.
Coastal Elitist
Tea Party Hater
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 11:26:12 PM »

Probably our resident contrarian LGBT minority woman Jill Stein '16/Corey Stewart voter as well.

Anyway, not sure why people are surprised by this about matthew. He's a Mississippi Republican after all.
He's most likely not a Mississippi Republican. When he first joined his username was Trumpsucks! and he had I believe an Oregon avatar. He was also a left winger in Atlasia. Honestly I think he's trolling both sides.

As I stated above, I’m pretty sure a stormfront posting history from him has been confirmed?
My point is that there's no reason to trust that he's being truthful considering he's had different personas within a short period of time on Atlasia. He could of just gone on stormfront and seen a username with matthew in it and claimed it was him for attention.
Coastal Elitist
Tea Party Hater
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 11:55:27 PM »

My point is that there's no reason to trust that he's being truthful considering he's had different personas within a short period of time on Atlasia. He could of just gone on stormfront and seen a username with matthew in it and claimed it was him for attention.

He actually changed his Atlas display name to "MattwhiteAmerica" (his Stormfront user name) in September 2018. So no, it's not just a spur-the-moment change to fool people.
Ok. Didn't see that. Thanks for the info. His sudden change from the extreme left to the extreme right is bizarre though. He's also said that he's autistic so not sure if that's played a role.
Coastal Elitist
Tea Party Hater
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 09:54:14 PM »

I mean Matthew27 is a Democrat from Oregon who dislikes Trump, but still holds white nationalist views
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies