PA McCain volunteer (possibly) assaulted (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:37:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  PA McCain volunteer (possibly) assaulted (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA McCain volunteer (possibly) assaulted  (Read 16296 times)
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« on: October 23, 2008, 03:58:56 PM »

Sickening.  Worse than I went through in 2004 when I was accosted because of my Kerry sticker.  I'd like five minutes alone with that asshole and we'll see how he feels about playing with knives and roughing up women.

My tolerance for these punks is running very low because it seems they always pick on women, children, the elderly and small animals.  
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 04:16:32 PM »

A BLACK man mugged a WHITE WOMAN.  

therefore, we better vote for McCain.

I gotta admit, that IS how some of the posters here are sounding.  Rather than simply decrying the viscious and criminal attack perpetrated by ONE Obama supporter.

JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 04:41:42 PM »

A BLACK man mugged a WHITE WOMAN.  

therefore, we better vote for McCain.

I gotta admit, that IS how some of the posters here are sounding.  Rather than simply decrying the viscious and criminal attack perpetrated by ONE Obama supporter.

To be fair, folks on the left were quick to throw McCain under the bus for the racist acts of his crowds.

I'm sure Obama abhors this act, but I think questioning who represents a candidate's core constituencies is in bounds, as long as it doesn't descend into blanket prejudices.

Absolutely.  Which I also condemned.  John McCain doesn't have a racist bone in his body.  And I am still waiting for someone to prove the scurrilous allegation that Sarah Palin refers to Barack Obama as "Sambo".  And by proof, I mean something other than a liberal blog.
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 05:04:25 PM »

More here...

The story from KDKA says that, "according to the police report, the officer confirmed that he "observed the wound on the right side of [her] face."

http://kdka.com/politics/McCain.Campaign.Worker.2.847449.html

But it is on the left side of her face no?

This will seem like nothing once Obama is President and Congress has been abolished in favor of a People's Politburo.  We'll move you on to those collective farms in short order, Torie.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies