Kalwejt - The Bada$$ Mod (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 11:57:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Kalwejt - The Bada$$ Mod (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kalwejt - The Bada$$ Mod  (Read 1452 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: March 23, 2019, 11:41:50 AM »

Purple heart
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 02:40:32 PM »

I think Tender mistyped the title. He probably intended to write "Kalwejt - The Badaᛋᛋ Mod".
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 04:13:28 PM »

I have no objection of turning this thread into a depository for recipes and culinary info.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 12:24:02 PM »

Because Tender showed me proper deference, I'll take him off my list for now, which of course means someobody else is one step closer to the chopping bloc.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 04:54:46 PM »

According to the original draft of "Futurama", Bender (full name Bender Mieczysław Brzęczyszczykiewicz, named after great the Polish statesman Ryszard Bender) was a military robot, manufactured by the Bumar-Łabędy Companies in Gliwice to be exported to Malaysia (just like PT-92 main battle tanks). Despite ultimately rejecting the premise, Matt Groening liked the name "Bender" so much he quickly came up with idea of bending units.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2019, 11:26:41 AM »

Hugo Schenk (born February 11, 1849, in Čechy pod Kosířem;[1] died April 22, 1884 in Vienna) was an Austrian serial killer and imposter who murdered four maids with the help of his accomplice, Karl Schlossarek (1858 - 1884).

Hugo Schenk was born into a well-off family as a son of a judge working in Cieszyn. His brother worked as a community doctor in Maria Taferl. In 1869 and 1870 he began his criminal life as an escapee from the henchmen of the Tsar from Warsaw, Prince Boleslav von Wilopolsky, and was tried as a marriage swindler to get the dowry of the alleged brides. Sentenced on December 5, 1870, to a five-year stay at the Mírov detention center for a number of serious frauds, but was pardoned and released after two years.

At the age of 32, he was once again convicted of marital fraud for two years in a heavy dungeon at the Stein Prison. In prison he met Karl Schlossarek, who was imprisoned for theft. After his release in January 1883 Schenk met the 34-year old Josefine Timal, who worked as a maid in Vienna, where he worked as a railway engineer and promised her marriage. Timal gave into his confidence, quit her job, packed all her valuables and drove with him to the alleged honeymoon to Kraków. However, he raped her near the Hranice Abyss. With the help of Schlossarek, he gagged and tied Timal, robbed her of valuables and sank her with a heavy stone into the abyss.

Because Schenk was of the opinion that her aunt Katharina, who worked as a maid in Budweis, could notice her niece's disappearance, he also planned to kill her. He wrote to her that he had married Josefine and invited her to his estate. On June 21, 1883, he picked her up from the station and drove her to Krummnußbaum, where he overpowered and killed her along the banks of the Danube, along with Schlossarek. After taking all her valuables, they sank Katharina into the Danube. Only six weeks later Schenk murdered the maid Theresia Ketterl in a gorge in Lilienfeld to get her valuables. On December 28, 1883, the duo murdered and buried maid Rosa Ferenszi in the Danube at Kittsee to rob her.

On January 10, 1884, Hugo Schenk was arrested, and just a day later - Karl Schlossarek. Both were sentenced to death by hanging and executed on April 22, 1884, in Court No. 1 of the Vienna Regional Court.

The skull of Hugo Schenk, which was autopsied and neurologically examined after the execution by Viennese neurologist Moritz Benedikt, is in the Vienna Criminal Museum. The writer Egon Kisch (1885 - 1948) has dealt with the story of a woman who survived Schenk's attack.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2019, 03:25:32 PM »

A balloon fetish is a sexual fetish that involves balloons.[1][2][3][4] A balloon fetishist is also referred to as a "looner".[5][6][7] Some balloon fetishists "revel in the popping of balloons and [others] may become anxious and tearful at the very thought of popping balloons".[8] Others enjoy blowing up balloons or sitting and lying on them.[9]
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2019, 06:21:29 AM »

Are we just posting full Wikipedia articles now?

Not with the character limit per post.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2019, 08:37:50 AM »

Adolf Hitler's sexuality has long been a matter of historical and scholarly debate, as well as speculation and rumour. There is evidence that he had relationships with a number of women during his lifetime, as well as evidence of his antipathy to homosexuality, and no evidence of homosexual encounters. His name has been linked to a number of possible female lovers, two of whom committed suicide. A third died of complications eight years after a suicide attempt, and a fourth also attempted suicide.

Hitler created a public image of a celibate man without a domestic life, dedicated entirely to his political mission and the nation of Nazi Germany. His relationship with Eva Braun, which lasted nearly 14 years, was hidden from the public and all but his inner circle. Braun biographer Heike Görtemaker notes that the couple enjoyed a normal sex life. Hitler and Braun married in late April 1945, less than 40 hours before committing suicide together.

Two wartime reports by the Allies attempted to analyse Hitler psychologically. Walter C. Langer's 1943 report for the American Office of Strategic Services (OSS) describes Hitler as having repressed homosexual tendencies and opined that he was an impotent coprophile. Psychologist Henry Murray wrote a separate psychoanalytical report for the OSS in 1943 that drew similar conclusions. Otto Strasser, one of Hitler's opponents in the Nazi Party, also told his post-war interrogators a similar story. British historian Sir Ian Kershaw describes Strasser's statement as "anti-Hitler propaganda".[1]

In research following Hitler's death, a variety of claims have been made about Hitler's sexual orientation: that he was gay, bisexual, or asexual. Conclusive evidence is lacking, but most historians believe he was heterosexual. There is at least one claim that Hitler had an illegitimate child (named Jean-Marie Loret) with one of his lovers. Mainstream historians, such as Kershaw, dismiss this as unlikely or impossible.[2]
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2019, 03:35:16 PM »

HOW THE PORTUGUESE MADE A BEAUTIFUL AUTO-DA-FÉ, TO PREVENT ANY FURTHER EARTHQUAKES; AND HOW CANDIDE WAS PUBLICLY WHIPPED.

After the earthquake had destroyed three-fourths of Lisbon, the sages of that country could think of no means more effectual to prevent utter ruin than to give the people a beautiful auto-da-fé; for it had been decided by the University of Coimbra, that the burning of a few people alive by a slow fire, and with great ceremony, is an infallible secret to hinder the earth from quaking.

In consequence hereof, they had seized on a Biscayner, convicted of having married his godmother, and on two Portuguese, for rejecting the bacon which larded a chicken they were eating; after dinner, they came and secured Dr. Pangloss, and his disciple Candide, the one for speaking his mind, the other for having listened with an air of approbation. They were conducted to separate apartments, extremely cold, as they were never incommoded by the sun. Eight days after they were dressed in san-benitos and their heads ornamented with paper mitres. The mitre and san-benito belonging to Candide were painted with reversed flames and with devils that had neither tails nor claws; but Pangloss's devils had claws and tails and the flames were upright. They marched in procession thus habited and heard a very pathetic sermon, followed by fine church music. Candide was whipped in cadence while they were singing; the Biscayner, and the two men who had refused to eat bacon, were burnt; and Pangloss was hanged, though that was not the custom. The same day the earth sustained a most violent concussion.

Candide, terrified, amazed, desperate, all bloody, all palpitating, said to himself:

"If this is the best of possible worlds, what then are the others? Well, if I had been only whipped I could put up with it, for I experienced that among the Bulgarians; but oh, my dear Pangloss! thou greatest of philosophers, that I should have seen you hanged, without knowing for what! Oh, my dear Anabaptist, thou best of men, that thou should'st have been drowned in the very harbour! Oh, Miss Cunegonde, thou pearl of girls! that thou should'st have had thy belly ripped open!"

Thus he was musing, scarce able to stand, preached at, whipped, absolved, and blessed, when an old woman accosted him saying:

"My son, take courage and follow me."
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2019, 12:56:48 PM »

Enver Hoxha built Albania's first railway line (see the picture below)

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies