The Office of Lumine (On the Future) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:00:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of Lumine (On the Future) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Office of Lumine (On the Future)  (Read 12772 times)
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« on: November 08, 2017, 07:52:37 PM »

Endorsed!
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 10:19:13 PM »

First: endorsed. You'll make a great senator with your experience and background, and you have great plans for Fremont.

Second: I didn't recognize him as John Major at first Wink
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 06:05:38 PM »

Obviously I'm not endorsing anyone in my capacity as Chairman before we hold our primary soon, but I have to say that I would be interested.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 06:43:54 PM »

I agree with many of Lumine's points about the deterioration of the game but I don't think he has the vision or agenda to be the best for Atlasia. Atlasia needs a strong progressive ticket that will take us into the future and Lumine seems too centrist for me to believe he's the one to do that. I also urge that Labor doesn't give Lumine second place like last time, and that was a mistake for Labor and Atlasia.

Atlasia needs a strong alternative. This alternative may be progressive, but I have yet to see a serious progressive alternative materialize (in addition, I would likely not support one due to my personal views), and here is a strong alternative that has materialized.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 06:51:14 PM »

I agree with many of Lumine's points about the deterioration of the game but I don't think he has the vision or agenda to be the best for Atlasia. Atlasia needs a strong progressive ticket that will take us into the future and Lumine seems too centrist for me to believe he's the one to do that. I also urge that Labor doesn't give Lumine second place like last time, and that was a mistake for Labor and Atlasia.

Atlasia needs a strong alternative. This alternative may be progressive, but I have yet to see a serious progressive alternative materialize (in addition, I would likely not support one due to my personal views), and here is a strong alternative that has materialized.

There's still time left. And basically the case for Lumine as in October 2017 is he's better than fhtagn. That's not good enough, so you can understand that me and many Atlasians aren't rushing to support Lumine.

Alright, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. However, there are many Atlasians that don't share this opinion, like me Wink
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2018, 02:05:34 AM »

I am glad to inform you that your candidacy for Senate has received the official endorsement by the Alliance Party.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2018, 11:08:45 PM »

I will certainly be pursuing similar provisions on the House side.

I would support this.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2018, 11:09:29 PM »

Endorsed! It'll be interesting to see what you'll do in Parliament!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies