So I have been invited to speak at a local Tea Bagger gathering. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 05:13:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  So I have been invited to speak at a local Tea Bagger gathering. (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: So I have been invited to speak at a local Tea Bagger gathering.  (Read 10678 times)
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -9.91

« on: February 20, 2010, 03:32:58 AM »

Background: a few of my local 'libertarian' acquaintances who were so silent during the Bush II years have suddenly developed a severe case of the gonads and have decided that now is the time to protest. Knowing as they do my speaking abilities, they've invited me to deliver an address at their local convention (which one of them pegs at ~40 attendees).

Naturally, I can't let an opportunity like this pass, though that opportunity has been dated for "sometime in June". Which suits me fine for my purposes, as it'll give me ample opportunity to absolutely demolish the sad lot of them.

Here's a rough draft of a few elements of my speech (which is to be no more than ten minutes in duration. It's not the whole thing, but rather a few integral elements that wouldn't be complete without it --

You must be logged in to read this quote.

italics = emphasis

Wordy? Yes. Overly purple? almost certainly. Will I be able to finish it through the cascade of catcalls that will inevitably follow? Almost certainly not. That's almost the point of my doing this. And I'll be absolutely certain to get this on camera for your viewing pleasure.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 03:36:07 AM »

Protip: I want them to do me bodily damage. And I've got the feeling at least a few of them would try.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 03:38:49 AM »

Why do I expect they'll bumrush the podium by the end of your second sentence?

Hahaha, I hope they do - this will be recorded for posterity. The less they want to hear me, the more cretinous they make themselves, the more they revert to their natural state of being, the more effective it will be in a broader sense. If they rush me, that's a thousand hits. If they shoot me, that's twenty million. I stroke my ego and serve society at the same time.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 03:44:01 AM »

Weren't you supposed to heckle somebody the crazy Baptists and now you are a grand speaker. Pics or it didn't happen.   

The Westboro Baptist Church had long cleared out before we got there (we had to drive almost fifty miles, by which time they'd moved on to protest in St. Louis). Which is why I'm adamant that I will be there - I'm going to get e-famous and respected at the same time.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 03:44:42 AM »

Why not try to find common ground with which to work with them rather than deliberately trying to alienate them and drive a wedge between you and them?

Because I consider them to be subhuman, and have no common ground whatsoever with them?
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 03:46:56 AM »

Why not try to find common ground with which to work with them rather than deliberately trying to alienate them and drive a wedge between you and them?

Because I consider them to be subhuman, and have no common ground whatsoever with them?

Sub-human? Because they are a different race from you?

Because they are objectively inferior; because they have internalized the values-system of the slave caste.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 03:49:03 AM »

Not at all. They're Christian goons who put on whatever clothes suit them best for the political masquerade. That's my entire point, and that's what I'll demonstrate with this most epic of trolls.

Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2010, 03:51:22 AM »

Be careful, around here they have actually been arming themselves (as evidenced in a front page New York Times article on the Washington and Idaho Tea Party movement) and I wouldn't be surprised if a few brought guns to such a meeting.

I doubt they'll bring the heavy weaponry to an 'insular', policy-oriented meeting like I expect this to be. And even if they do, so much the better: as I said, my first intent is to get e-famous, and my secondary mission is to do so while taking the piss out of an entire organized body-politic.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2010, 03:55:31 AM »

Be careful, around here they have actually been arming themselves (as evidenced in a front page New York Times article on the Washington and Idaho Tea Party movement) and I wouldn't be surprised if a few brought guns to such a meeting.

I doubt they'll bring the heavy weaponry to an 'insular', policy-oriented meeting like I expect this to be. And even if they do, so much the better: as I said, my first intent is to get e-famous, and my secondary mission is to do so while taking the piss out of an entire organized body-politic.

Delusions of grandeur?

Of course, except I'm competent to make them a reality.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2010, 04:00:23 AM »

I'm a libertarian.

Einzige, please psychoanalyze me.

You're not egoistic enough to really understand.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2010, 09:33:35 AM »

So does anyone have any suggestions as to what else I should say? I intend to stick it to them as hard as I can for as long as I can using the approach I've developed on this forum. But if you've any advice, I'd be more than happy to hear.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2010, 09:46:28 AM »

With this kind of attitude there is no advice we can give you, short of don't bother going.

But I've told you already, I'm going to go, tell the truth, and let them hang themselves with it. Just now I'm knotting together the rope. They are, as a collective, my enemy, and I will eliminate them ruthlessly.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2010, 10:52:55 AM »

I don't think a speech filled with generalized ad ad hominems against your audience will be very effective myself.  Rather than to cause them to perhaps reflect a bit, I suspect the result is that the audience will just mark you down as a nutter with anger management problems.

Doesn't matter. The content of my speech hardly matters a whit; their reaction to it is what is pertinent. The more I can grind their gears, the more I can whip up those massive testosterone levels, the more likely it is they are to do something stupid, which conservatives in groups of three or more have been known to do. I'm going to troll the troglodytes.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2010, 11:48:27 AM »

Einzeige almost certainly a troll. Isn't funny how it seems all the trolls returned at once, Coburn, and Einzeige?

I'm not saying Einzeige is JS, but I am saying he's fake.

By all means, I invite the moderators to run my IP address. And, no, if you aren't retarded proxies aren't foolproof.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2010, 11:54:23 AM »

So does anyone have any suggestions as to what else I should say? I intend to stick it to them as hard as I can for as long as I can using the approach I've developed on this forum. But if you've any advice, I'd be more than happy to hear.

Do you have Bush Jr.'s stuff in there?  About how the very definition of an over the top government is probably one that starts "preemptive" wars for political gain, takes away civil liberties, and how he ran away with the deficit before it was cool?

I'll be sure to fit it in there, but I don't want to make it too specific. Specificity tends to let people of the hook en masse.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2010, 08:43:46 PM »

Well E is still here, so either it didn't happen, or he toned it all way down from what he was fantasizing doing in his posts here. Maybe all that venting got it all out of his system. Smiley

It hasn't happened yet; the meeting is scheduled for "sometime in June". Rest assured that I'll post when I find out more.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2010, 03:57:55 PM »
« Edited: March 07, 2010, 04:31:20 PM by Scam of God »

Well E is still here, so either it didn't happen, or he toned it all way down from what he was fantasizing doing in his posts here. Maybe all that venting got it all out of his system. Smiley

It hasn't happened yet; the meeting is scheduled for "sometime in June". Rest assured that I'll post when I find out more.

LOL -you really are making this stuff up, aren't you?  I suspected it for quite some time, but I always wanted to believe you have the balls to do what you say you would do.  

Guess not.....  

If you had read my initial post - if you were capable of reading it, as that's not a skill they value highly in Virginia - you'd see that

Naturally, I can't let an opportunity like this pass, though that opportunity has been dated for "sometime in June". Which suits me fine for my purposes, as it'll give me ample opportunity to absolutely demolish the sad lot of them.

-- if you want to think I'm lying about it for whatever reason, be my guest. After I do it and I post a video of it, I expect a full apology from you and a voluntary leave-of-absence from the forum.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2010, 05:54:56 PM »

LOL -you really are making this stuff up, aren't you?  I suspected it for quite some time, but I always wanted to believe you have the balls to do what you say you would do.  

Guess not.....  

If you had read my initial post - if you were capable of reading it, as that's not a skill they value highly in Virginia - you'd see that

I'm giving you until the end of September to post it here.  

Works for me. If - and when - I post it, how long will you be absconding from the forum for? I demand no less than six months, and you may expect the same of me.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2010, 06:00:24 PM »

Guess not.....  

Works for me. If - and when - I post it, how long will you be absconding from the forum for? I demand no less than six months, and you may expect the same of me.

And what if I don't? 

Then you will be proven a fraud, precisely what you're accusing me of. I've already said that I'm more than willing to run this gambit, and I'll even do you one better: since I know how you ache to see me permanently gone from this forum, I'll double my initial proposal - if I fail to provide evidence that I've delivered my speech, I will leave the forum for one year. If, however, I do, then you need only leave the forum for six months.

That, however, includes even lurking. Should the moderators find me prowling the forum in the event that I lose the bargain, I will be perma-banned. And the same goes for you.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2010, 06:16:03 PM »

Guess not.....  

And what if I don't? 

Then you will be proven a fraud, precisely what you're accusing me of.

And how will you do that?  By me not honoring my end of this 'bargain' which -by the way- I haven't even agreed to?

If you're too timid to agree to it, then you can simply issue an apology now and be done with it. If not, the offer is open. You're not relevant enough for me to continue wasting my time in this thread, so please, choose quickly.

And if you agree to it, I certainly will.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2010, 06:18:31 PM »

Ah, you poor child - fifty years old and your balls have yet to drop. Don't worry, little man; soon enough you'll have hair down there, I'm sure of it.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2010, 06:22:20 PM »

I actually like it, except the part where you unequivocally state that they won't change. That is not way to get people to see your way, and it makes you sound arrogant, which will make you look bad in the end.

I like most of the substance, though. I think on the hypocrisy front you should focus more on their silence during the Bush years, rather than whom they associate with.

Einzige isn't going there to make them turn his way. Which they wouldn't anyway even if he tried. He's going there to humiliate them....hopefully with news cameras nearby to watch. Grin

Yes, I forgot this is Einzige we're talking about Wink

Of course a much better idea would be to try to convince them of the error of their ways rather than just provoking them into apparently attacking.

Like most members of the inchoate and incoherent Right, they are ineducable. Better to show them for the liars they are than to futilely try and make friends of them.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2010, 06:28:21 PM »

Guess not.....  

And what if I don't? 

Then you will be proven a fraud, precisely what you're accusing me of.

And how will you do that?  By me not honoring my end of this 'bargain' which -by the way- I haven't even agreed to?

If you're too timid to agree to it, then you can simply issue an apology now and be done with it. If not, the offer is open. You're not relevant enough for me to continue wasting my time in this thread, so please, choose quickly.

You are one of the most amusing, self-important, conceited, and egotistical posters I have ever come across -you are truly a jewel to behold.  I hope you know that.

Oh, I know. I didn't choose my username for nothing. And I revel in every moment of it.  That's why I'm able to do what I am going to do in June.

Backpedal now, while you still have the chance. No matter. I will hold you to it. 
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2010, 06:42:52 PM »

Oh, and by the way, I hope you take my suggestion to heart -at least for your own safety (and my ego trip, small though it may be in comparison to yours).

And you still don't understand my rationale. Psychology still eludes you:

Why do I expect they'll bumrush the podium by the end of your second sentence?

Hahaha, I hope they do - this will be recorded for posterity. The less they want to hear me, the more cretinous they make themselves, the more they revert to their natural state of being, the more effective it will be in a broader sense. If they rush me, that's a thousand hits. If they shoot me, that's twenty million. I stroke my ego and serve society at the same time.

If I cajole them into attacking me, I will have friends at the meeting who will get me safely out. If I cajole them into attacking me and post it on-line, in a video clip of me expressly endorsing libertarianism while lambasting their 'version' of it, then I will have thrown the split wide open, and my ultimate aims will be that much closer to reality.

EDIT: And I'm not simply talking about one or two friends. I have four confirmed to travel there with me and mingle with the crowd, and at least one more to do the recording.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2010, 06:48:11 PM »

Einzige, nobody is going to watch a video of a guy speaking to a crowd of 20 people who do not share his predilections, even if the speaker in question is the ubermensch.

Oh, they will indeed if the crowd reacts angrily and physically assaults the speaker.

Which is what I'm counting on.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies