Introduction to Atlasia v2.0 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 12:54:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Introduction to Atlasia v2.0 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Introduction to Atlasia v2.0  (Read 27492 times)
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: February 07, 2010, 10:35:24 PM »

Hmm, the RPP is much larger than I thought. Interestingly, the combined Atlasian right would actually be larger than the JCP.

Of course, the RPP turnout machine is probably not what it used to be and a RPP/POP alliance would produce some defectors. Still, it is interesting to note.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 10:45:50 PM »

Hmm, the RPP is much larger than I thought. Interestingly, the combined Atlasian right would actually be larger than the JCP.

Of course, the RPP turnout machine is probably not what it used to be and a RPP/POP alliance would produce some defectors. Still, it is interesting to note.

Actually, many of those members are inactive/got expelled. The RPP convention states they have 30 members, some of them like downwiththeleft are nowhere to be seen. I'd say we are relatively equal in size, with the Populares being much more active (we've had 18 members show up for our convention).

Yes, I wasn't sure if those expulsions were reflected or not. That does make much more sense.

I am rather enjoying the DA's spot in this situation.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies