Devout Centrist for Fremont Parliament (Labor Party)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 10:23:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Devout Centrist for Fremont Parliament (Labor Party)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Devout Centrist for Fremont Parliament (Labor Party)  (Read 908 times)
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 19, 2018, 06:11:18 PM »
« edited: September 06, 2018, 04:59:24 PM by Devout Centrist »

Friends,

I have been a long time resident of Fremont and I've participated in many an election since I first came to Fremont. However, in light of recent events, I can stand on the sidelines no longer. Our great state needs new leadership, and I hope that I can bring a much needed boost of rejuvenation to Fremont.

Ours is a wonderful, vast, and beautiful state. From Yosemite to Zion to Yellowstone, we have been blessed with profound natural beauty. We are also a prosperous state, rich in so many different ways. And yet despite such wealth and opportunity, many of our residents are left in poverty and destitution. Our gleaming cities hide a vast array of misfortune and sadness. Our rural regions, rich in natural resources and environmental treasure, are constantly ignored by our state government.

The time for inaction and debate is over. It's time Fremont has a parliament that cares more about the well being of its people rather than altering its Constitution. We have immense challenges ahead of us and we have to act now in order to secure a better state for our children.

That's why I'm running for Fremont Parliament. As a member of Parliament, I will fight for better education, quality healthcare, environmental regulation, and a sustainable economy that will allow all to prosper. I will support common sense, progressive policies that will help elevate millions of people out of poverty and support middle and working class families.

I hope that I can bring these values with me to Parliament. With your support, we can build a better Fremont. As always, you can contact me directly or in this public comment thread if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you.

Devout Centrist
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 06:18:44 PM »

Endorsed, you'll be a great MP!
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 09:29:43 PM »

Will you support occupational licensing reform and small farm freedom?
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 10:52:05 PM »
« Edited: April 19, 2018, 10:57:16 PM by Devout Centrist »

Will you support occupational licensing reform and small farm freedom?
I broadly support efforts to reform occupational licensing, and I would be happy to support a bill that substantially reduces ineffective licensing, while also measuring when and where occupational licensing might be effective.

I support significantly raising the exemption cap on the labeling of organic produce. In addition, I think that agricultural subsidies that benefit large, corporate farms should be eliminated in order to help our farmers better compete. I also support both land and financial grants to help rural communities and prospective farmers obtain access to vital resources needed for success.
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2018, 03:47:02 AM »

Fully endorsed.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 11:12:09 AM »

Thank you! I look forward to working with you and Mr. Goldwater in the coming months.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2018, 09:01:46 AM »

Dear friends,

Earlier this summer, I declared my candidacy for Fremont Parliament. With your support, we were able to pass progressive legislation and create a truly liberal majority in Fremont’s Parliament. The events of the past few days show that strong, dedicated leadership is needed to help lead Fremont in the coming months. We cannot let the people of Fremont down. That’s why today, I am formally declaring my candidacy for the seat vacated by iBizzBee. The time has come for me to return to Parliament.

The values and ideals that inspired my first run for Parliament will continue to guide my decisions in the new Parliament. We can’t afford to stand idly by while other people and forces try to circumvent the will of Fremonters. I hope to join the progressive majority in parliament and enact legislation that protects the environment, enshrines a basic standard of living for all, and guarantees the rights and responsibilities of every man and woman who lives in our great state.

If you’re willing to join me again, I promise that I won’t let you down. To those of you that formed the opposition in Parliament during my tenure, I hope that we can work together, in the best interests of the people of Fremont. Together, we can achieve just about anything.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2018, 09:07:45 AM »

Endorsed, I hope to join you soon!
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2018, 09:16:03 AM »

Thank you, my friend! I hope to work closely with you in the coming days to craft progressive legislation for the people of Fremont.

Southern Delegate matthew27
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -1.22

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2018, 02:56:08 PM »

President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States