MS-Atlantic Media Research-Espy +1 over Hyde-Smith in 3-way primary (not runoff) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 11:05:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  MS-Atlantic Media Research-Espy +1 over Hyde-Smith in 3-way primary (not runoff) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MS-Atlantic Media Research-Espy +1 over Hyde-Smith in 3-way primary (not runoff)  (Read 1502 times)
UncleSam

« on: September 03, 2018, 03:57:04 PM »

Atlantic Media Research for Courageous Conservatives PAC, Aug. 22-30, 304 likely voters

Mike Espy 28
Cindy Hyde-Smith 27
Chris McDaniel 18
The more important number is Hyde Smith +9 over McDaniel
UncleSam

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 05:03:15 PM »

You folks do understand that if the Democrats win big on 11/6, there is no way you come close to beating Hyde-Smith in the run off.  Your only slight chance is if the Democrats do not do well on 11/6. In that case the chance is not great either.

But take your pick for 11/6.

I think another way to say this is that this race will not be the Democrats' 51st seat.
I actually think the opposite. I could well see Dem turnout spiking if it is over control of the senate. If this is some random race that decides whether Rs have 52 or 53 seats, however, then no way anyone will care.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies