Bill Clinton's third term (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 04:31:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Bill Clinton's third term (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bill Clinton's third term  (Read 50446 times)
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« on: June 30, 2017, 07:35:49 AM »

President Clinton schedule today:

8 AM ET- Fred Meyer
9 AM ET : President Clinton delays speech after apparent accident in New York
9:40 AM ET: President Clinton has been rushed to AF1 after its confirmed today's attacks were caused by terrorists , and cancelled all the rest of his speeches

Since then we dont know what has happened

Now for the reaction of Donald Trump:

Trump: Today is a real sad day, real sad. I hope that many people can be saved, and I hope that we get back at the terrible people who did this . I also hope that we can rebuild the towers so we can send a message to people who hate our country we are stronger then you and you will not accomplish your goals.Its sad times and I hope that we can come together and get through this tragedy.

Call me crazy, but did you mind putting Trump here for a later, more political purpose, or did you just do this since it's NYC?
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 12:01:56 PM »

President Clinton schedule today:

8 AM ET- Fred Meyer
9 AM ET : President Clinton delays speech after apparent accident in New York
9:40 AM ET: President Clinton has been rushed to AF1 after its confirmed today's attacks were caused by terrorists , and cancelled all the rest of his speeches

Since then we dont know what has happened

Now for the reaction of Donald Trump:

Trump: Today is a real sad day, real sad. I hope that many people can be saved, and I hope that we get back at the terrible people who did this . I also hope that we can rebuild the towers so we can send a message to people who hate our country we are stronger then you and you will not accomplish your goals.Its sad times and I hope that we can come together and get through this tragedy.

Call me crazy, but did you mind putting Trump here for a later, more political purpose, or did you just do this since it's NYC?

Since it's NYC and , but in reality Trump was interviewed right after the attacks . I mean he was one of the biggest names in NYC so of course people would ask him his thoughts about the attacks .
Haha guess I was just trying to see if I was finally able to pick up on those slight details.

Great timeline btw
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies