2016, The Divided American Vision (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:49:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016, The Divided American Vision (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2016, The Divided American Vision  (Read 1257 times)
DemsForLife
Rookie
United States

« on: March 09, 2019, 08:38:28 PM »

can I get Bill Richardson?
DemsForLife
Rookie
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 09:59:11 PM »

BILLFORAMERICA

Albuqurque, New Mexico
January 1st, 2015

Friends, America as we know it is crumbling. We have a President, that has ruined our Democratic System and our way of life. As New Mexicans, and as Americans we have a standard. A Standard that every President, and every American must live up to.

You, and I know that there is a way to restore this system. A way to ensure that America not only has a good economy, good Foreign Relations, but a President that knows how to control such a great nation. A President that cares for every American, not just their special interests.

Folks, I gather you here today for an announcement. An announcement that is going to lead to a very long campaign. Yet, we don't care about how tiring it is, we don't care about the hardships we'll go through, we care about what we can achieve. That's why I've asked you all to come here today. I'm officially announcing that I am running for the Democratic Nomination for President of the United States! Let's do this together, and let's win this thing, folks!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies