Quinnipiac national: Clinton leads everyone, only Paul and Rubio close (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 09:15:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Quinnipiac national: Clinton leads everyone, only Paul and Rubio close (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Quinnipiac national: Clinton leads everyone, only Paul and Rubio close  (Read 2017 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: May 28, 2015, 04:04:40 PM »

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2228

Clinton 46
Paul 42

Clinton 45
Rubio 41

Clinton 47
Huckabee 40

Clinton 46
Walker 38

Clinton 46
Christie 37

Clinton 47
Bush 37

Clinton 48
Cruz 37

Clinton 50
Trump 32

It is news that someone with a 100% name recognition cant break 50%. She is polling well under Obama's 2012 result.

Bush looks like a sure loser however.

I think the GOPe will dump Bush for Rubio

Obama was at 46-48% against Romney in summer 2011. Ask President Romney how that worked out.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 07:44:47 PM »

atp I think if Rubio is the nominee he wins, Clinton is an incredibly flawed candidate and her scandals will follow her to ED. I think she will depress turnout among the base of she is the nominee, I'm praying for a late entry from a better candidate.

I don't get this pessimistic sentiment from some Dems.  If I were a Dem I would be giddily optimistic about Hillary.  She gets a lot of scandal press yet her supporters don't care and would vote for her regardless.  She has a very, very high floor of support. 

Most people with "concerns" about her electability are just bitter that Hillary is going to steamroll whoever their preferred candidate in the primary is.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies