Whig Party Convention, Bird-in-Hand, PA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 12:44:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Whig Party Convention, Bird-in-Hand, PA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Whig Party Convention, Bird-in-Hand, PA  (Read 19865 times)
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: September 06, 2012, 01:25:52 AM »
« edited: September 06, 2012, 01:57:55 AM by Gass3268 »

I also respectfully ask for the endorsement of the Whig Party for my candidacy in the September Assembly election. While we don't agree on many issues, we all can agree that it is important for members of all parties to work across the aisle, to try to find common ground to solve the issues we currently face, bring forth fresh new ideas to the table and be constantly active in trying to move the Mideast and Atalsia in a better direction. I will be able to provide all of those qualities if elected to the Mideast Assembly. Any questions about my positions or any topic of interest, just ask! Thank you!  
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 12:51:01 PM »

For the record, I support SPC's candidacy as well.

While Gass means well to ask us to back his candidacy, it's the real life equivalent of Bernie Sanders asking for a Republican endorsement. Not 'appnin.

I totally understand this view. My goal for asking was primarily to introduce myself to your party members, make it known that I will be willing to work across the aisle and ask for at least some consideration.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 11:55:27 AM »

I'm not surprised by the results, but I thank you for your consideration. I hope the remainder of your convention in Bird-in-Hand is productive and successful.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies