Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 07:21:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5) (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12
Author Topic: Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)  (Read 125434 times)
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2017, 07:36:46 AM »

Key moment from Stephen Percey's campaign rally for Nevada Log Cabin Republicans

Joe Biden is late to the party when it comes to marriage equality

I see him and President Obama coming out and praising the Supreme Court rulling but here is the thing. He's a total flip flopper!!

In 2008 he said him and Obama do not support that and it should be left to our faiths. And now he is going out and acting like he always was for it.  Just another politican!

*The crowd cheers and claps*

I throughout all my career and perhaps life have always supported and defended the rights of LGBT people.

And I fully people they should be treated like heterosexuals,Christians, Muslims and Jews.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2017, 08:02:34 PM »

Stephen Percy talks economy on Meet the Press

Chuck Todd:Joining us now is Stephen Percey who was shaken up the 2016 Presidental primaries by being in first place in New Hampshire our NBC polls show

Percey:Great to be on here

Todd:So why did you run

Percy:To be relevant again *laughs* In all seriousness I feel like the Republicans lost on purpose in 2012. Mitt Romney just couldn't connect with voters. I wanted to run because I felt like I wanted to make a difference and show a different kind of Republican you know?

Todd:Anyways about your economic plan

Percy:What about it?

Todd:Your critics say it's trickle down economics on steroids

Percy:I don't listen to that *Laughs* besides there is no such thing as trickle down economics like what you pundits say there is.  It's just a word to criticize Supply Side economics which I fully promote and believe works.

Todd:I can tell by your plan that you are for that

Percy:And I tell them what's wrong with lower taxation? Less government control? Less regulations? And a freer market? I am dumbfounded Charles.

Todd:It's just a matter of opinion l.

Percy:Right but I don't know how you get that. It's not a perfect system but it's better than what we have now *laughs*

Todd:Anyways your tax plan. How do you plan to address to the rich?

Percy:I plan to keep the tax rate on the top millionaires and billionaires the same. I will give the upper class a 15% tax cut while getting the middle and lower class 25% in tax cuts the small goes for small businesses who are getting taxed to oblivion by President Obama.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2017, 03:59:40 PM »

Stephen Percey calls out opponents for being not tough on Wall Street at USC campus rally

Percy:You have someone people like senator Moran who is being funded by Soros owned Union Pacfic Corps and Koch Brothers and senator Marco Rubio who is being funded by Goldman Sachs and well you have me who isn't getting money from big donors and big Wall Street banks because they fear me!!

I am in this race the toughest candidate on Wall Street and Goldman Sachs!   I fully believe in a bipartisan manner as president I will find a way to break up the big banks and reinforce the Glass Steagall act!

And will at my very best try to reinstate Dodd Frank which is a good idea but unfortunately President Obama being who he is messed it all up and made the economic crisis way worse than it was before.

*Crowd cheers*

That is why my rallies my events are not being funded by some big bank but are free so I can spread the message of Liberty without a price to pay!

While Vice President Biden and Senator Rubio's speeches are being funded by big donors and I am making a free grassroots campaign speech to people who want to smash the insiders of D.C.!

*Crowd cheers*
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2017, 08:57:11 PM »

Percey response to Senator Rubio's comments

Dear Marco Rubio. I don't hate you as a person in fact I respect you as a person however you took my comments of Dodd Frank out of context.  

I like the idea of it but I do believe the president messed it up and I said I could go away and get rid of it or I might well  renegotiate it and make it works as it was planned to be.

And Senator Moran I didn't say you yourself were funded by Soros (And yes he does fund Republicans look at John Mccain's campaign in 2008) I was saying that the company you get funded by Union Pacifc has stocked bought and owned by George Soros.

Just had to get these things out. Hoping for a good primary season
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2017, 01:14:42 PM »

STEPHEN PERCY's FINAL PRE FIRST DEBATE TV INTERVIEW ON ELLEN

Ellen:Alright 80s rock star turn close to be the GOP frontrunner will be joining us right now! Please welcome Stephen Percy!

*He walks out*

Key moments from the interview

Ellen:Ok I know you don't like to talk nice about the competition

Percy:*Laughs* most of the time at least

Ellen:But who is one other canidate in this race that you respect

Percy:Well I really admire Senator Rand Paul and yeah on some issues we are quite similar.  We both want free market values, Flat tax rates and spreading the message of Liberty.  The thing we differ on is that he is more  constitutionalst while I am more populist and I am more moderate

Ellen:What is the message of Liberty?

Percy:Well my message is more populist rather than Paul's more constitutionalist message.
I am fighting the globalists in DC and in a Percy admisration we will drain the swamp that's in Washington DC.

Ellen:When you are not campaigning what do you like doing?

Percy:Well I have been having father daughter time with me and my lovely daughter Jewel Percy.

Ellen:What brings you together?

Percy:The adult cartoon Bojack Horseman on Netflix which me and Jewel really enjoy

*Some people cheer*

Percy:I see we got some fans in the building *laughs*

Ellen:What do you like about it?

Percy:Wheee to start *laughs* I love it pokes fun and does a good job showing what Hollywood looks like.

And the scenes where Bojack Horseman who is voiced by someone who I really like Will Arnet would be me if I didn't sober up in the 90s *Laughter erupts*

Percy:Seriously though I really love the scenes in the 80s cause it gives me the flashbacks of the good and bad of 80s Hollywood.

Ellen:Your days

Percy:Yes when I still was relevant *laughs* Though I am back to relevancy now I guess *laughs*
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2017, 08:16:40 AM »

STEVEN PERCY'S RESPONSE TO THE PUBLIC BAN OF CONFEDERATE FLAGS

I believe that Confederate flags flying in government property is silly and a total anachronism.

However if someone in their privacy wants to fly it in their own home or at a NASCAR race then that is total acceptable.

I do believe it should be treated like a part of history. A time of a dived nation and a war that would change the country forever.

I dont see it as a flag of hatred or saying a race is superior other another one. For that you gotta to look at the flag of Nazi Germany which killed many people my grandfather a holocaust survivor knew around him.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2017, 05:02:46 PM »

STEPHEN PERCY CAMPAIGN AD AIRED NATIONWIDE ABOUT ENDING CRONY CAPTIALISM

*A picture of the Captial Building pops up*

Washington DC has the highest per captia income in the nation. While the middle class
*Cuts to a middle class suburban family* struggle in Obama's broken economy *A picture now is shown of two businessmen shaking hands* Now crony Captialism being fuled with government and debt

*Now shows a picture of Stephen Percy campaigning in New Hampshire*

Stephen Percy will end cronyism. A balanced budget amendment, A flat tax reform and common sense business reform.

*Now shows a picture of Percy campaigning in Nevada*

He will clean house in Washington and drain the swamp. 

I am Stephen Percy and I approve this message.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2017, 06:10:30 PM »

STEPHEN PERCY RESPONCE TO SENATOR WARREN 's COMMENTS ON THE CONFEDERATE FLAG

It seems like Senator Warren doesn't know her history.

If you could do some research you would fine out that the history behind it is from it is a modified version of the British Union Jack flag. And that's not even the original official flag of the CSA. It was the battle flag mainly for the army of Northern Virgina.

We should blame the flag we should blame the people who enslaved other people for property and how they treated them like a dog and not a human.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2017, 08:45:55 AM »

Stephen Percy promises peace in rally in Georgia

I look at not all but most of these candidates I look at the track records and they want war with Iran and Syria who I fine to be total disasters.

Look Al Asaad  is a bad guy but I feel like Syria will be another Iraq war which he are still technically in as in he haven't withdrew all troops out of Iraq which is something we will do Day 1!

*People clap and cheer*

And for Afghanistan. We got Bin Laden so why are we still in there? Get them out be free go back to your home!

*More clapping and cheering*

Anyways back to Syria going into Syria would risk going into World War III cause you never know what people are shooting at. It could be a Russian base in the middle of the country and that gets them all pissed and then the midnight clock hits a min.

That is what you have to lose if these war hawks get elect. And I am scared for my dear life

ISIS? Well I think that is a expection I do think that if we come in with the RIGHT people we can take em out and them go home and be applauded for doing your job

*Crowd cheers*

I want to before we go out thank Front Benning for letting us campaign here. This is just such a historal place in US Milltary history.

People long ago here trained to fight the Fascist tryants in Nazi Germany and bravery storm a beach in

Normandy France with hundreds of machine gun fire running towards them. While some didn't make it still respect and give it up for their courage and that they sacrificed themselves for our country.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2017, 09:58:48 PM »

Stephen Percy's Interview with Greg Gutfeld on Milltary spending

Gutfeld:You made a point recently about military spending. How in a Percy administration will you handle the Milltary budget?

Percy:Well if you look at Milltary spending since the Bush administration we have seem to spend up to 300 billion dollars on Milltary. And it isn't like Word War III is gonna happen anytime soon so I feel like I won't cut Milltary  spending I will in fact just freeze it cause either way we still by far have the biggest Milltary its not even close.  I believe Russia correct me if I am wrong has like only 60 billion dollars in their Milltary budget which is not close to what the US stands at now.

Hey I think we could defeat ISIS with a budget like that! *laughs*
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2017, 08:00:03 AM »

We get PMed our debate answers
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2017, 08:11:27 AM »

He will PM you the questions
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2017, 08:27:25 AM »

Yes he did.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2017, 06:55:40 PM »

Stephen Percy's speech during lunch with supporters in New Hampshire

My comments about the Milltary budget has made Senator Rubio and his supporters irate for some reason.

We are 18 trillion dollars in debt. And you want to cut taxes while you keep spending on Milltary budget?

If weed want to see tax cuts boom you got to cut some sort of spending and bring in a balanced budget and like what happen in the 1950s under President Eisenhower the economy will boom.

Not I am not saying I will cut spending on the Milltary I don't plan that. I will however cut spending on the NSA which is something out of Nazi Germany it feels like.
*Crowd cheers*

Let me tell you something has the Patriot Act which will on day 1 will be overturned done anything to protect terrorism massacres in this country?

No we have still have had them. And we see people in airports lines get wrongly accused of being a terrorist and then they get sent off to jail for nothing. This is not okay and this needs to stop now!!

*Crowd claps*
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2017, 06:02:38 PM »
« Edited: May 14, 2017, 03:44:22 PM by Jaguar4life »

ENTERTAIMENT WEEKLY.COM:STEPHEN PERCY TO HOST A EPISODE of Season 41th of SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

The leader in New Hampshire and Nevada primaries will host the after premiere episode of Saturday Night Live's 41th season.

Percy says he said yes immediately saying that he want people to know he isn't some celebrity blow hard and that he has a good sense of humor

(Yes Percy like Trump's Presidential run OTL will get a lot satire though they prob would be more friendly towards him)
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2017, 10:07:46 PM »

When will the next turn start?

After the debate is finished prob
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2017, 09:16:28 AM »
« Edited: May 16, 2017, 08:24:26 PM by Jaguar4life »

Percy speaks in  a town hall in Iowa about healthcare

I get messages all around this state about health care and how they had a private run medical center that was killed off by big corporate healthcare system.

And many people lost their lives and they lost their doctor and plan.

My job to you believe is get the government out of lives and your healthcare.

*People clap*

My Obamacare replacement will be cheap and affordable free market healthcare that will all be taken care from by the  invisible hand.

*People claps*

And with my healthcare a lot of money will be saved from the federal government.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2017, 07:24:21 AM »

I was just about to do a Percy speech.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2017, 09:05:11 AM »

STEPHEN PERCY TOWN HALL IN Los Angeles CAILFORINA

Our Govenor Jerry Brown is prob the worst thing to happen to Cailforina since the Rams moved to St Louis
*Crowd laughs*

He claims to be financially conservative like me but the records and facts say otherwise
 *Crowd claps*

Anyways I will answer some questions in the audience

Starting with you.

*A girl raises her hands*

Hi there Mr Percy I am 23 and I usually lean independent and I was wondering your views on abortion and how a Percy administration would view abortion?

Percy:Well that is a very good question. I first and foremost am prolife and I sure want to cut federal spending on Planned Parenthood in order to get this balanced budget amendment I want to pass. BUT in cases of rape and accidents I totally think that it's ok to get one. I think it is a smart expectation to my view.

And what about you

*A young college student raises his hand*

Well Mr Percy I was wondering about healthcare cost these days. My family's health insurance took a big hit due to Obamacare. I'm pretty sure you have talked about this before but what are your plans for healthcare?

Percy:Well I want to find a way to renegotiate Medicare and make it where it doesn't mess with private healthcare and private insurance companies. I personally believe the free market version of healthcare is better and cheaper. I personally believe that people not the government with most things control other there healthcare not the government.  Their plans should be control by the person themselves and whatever doctor they are seeing.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2017, 10:58:23 AM »

I'll see who wants to take over as GM
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2017, 04:41:59 PM »

I'll see who wants to take over as GM

Try NHI...If CSX can't continue for whatever reason, he'd be a good choice.

Ok then
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2017, 03:11:12 PM »

Let's get NHI
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2017, 05:17:23 PM »

You shouldnin all honestly
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2017, 10:45:50 PM »

Hi all-

I'm willing to take over the managing of the election day.
As I understand the timeline is August 2015 -- let's continue it through the end of August, do a round of polling, endorsements and then move ahead to late November/early December.

Sound fair to everyone?

But what about the debates?
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2017, 04:08:32 PM »

As soon as I have everyone's debate answers and endorsement requests I'll start the next round.

- NHI

You can send me them.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies