If Bernie is the nominee, will you stay home or vote for someone else? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:50:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  If Bernie is the nominee, will you stay home or vote for someone else? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: If Bernie is the nominee, will you stay home or vote for someone else?
Yes (R)

Yes (D)

Yes (I)

No (D), I will vote for him

No (R), I will vote for him

No (I), will vote for him

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 141

Author Topic: If Bernie is the nominee, will you stay home or vote for someone else?  (Read 5201 times)
Coraxion
Ethiopia

« on: August 07, 2017, 01:26:46 PM »

I would vote Green to give the Bernie bros a taste of their own medicine.
Coraxion
Ethiopia

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 02:26:01 PM »

Most people who supported Bernie are not going to jump on a Booker or Cuomo train either. The problem is that Bernie types are sick and tired of the lobbyists, student loans and everything D.C. has brought. Thomas Frank describes this perfectly in his new book. Dems are making a huge mistake by disparaging the Bernie crowd.
That won't change, regardless of who's in power. And because those things don't have anything to do with actual policy like single-payer, tuition-free tertiary education, infrastructure, immigration reform, etc. there's no reason to oppose them. You guys' purity tests will do more harm than good: fracturing the Party.
Coraxion
Ethiopia

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 01:04:39 PM »

Any Democrat that wouldn't vote for Bernie Sanders in the general election is a hypocrite and a coward.
That's the point. Revenge is a bitch.
Coraxion
Ethiopia

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 07:35:42 PM »

He's NOT A DEMOCRAT!!! The party leaders should barred grandpa before he'll tossed the election again to Trump. Listen to the party base(WOC) and get beyond the representation of our sacred voters, senator Kamala Harris!

Is that you Joy Reid?

No, but I stand by Joy and the beautiful base. The base that has been harassed by the alt-left white bros.  The base that warned all of us on Trump dangerous rhetoric. The only group of people who were behind one of the most qualified females in the history of running for presidency, even when the mainstream media was hyping fake scandals to distract from the issues. We live in a nation where it's bad to be female and minority, no surprise as to why Hillary, Obama, and now Kamala are being scrutinized when Bernie and Trump get to walk on free ride.

Ahhh yes....that base that churnes out the lowest midterm numbers in American history. That big strong base that gave us 6 triumvirate governments out of 50 states (nevermind the fact that 3 out of the 6 are only one legislative seat away from flipping to GOP)

We have the best base folks....believe me
At least we - minorities - actually vote Democratic when we vote, unlike "muh WWC". And if you alt-leftists had a shred of decency, you'd realize that the solution is to go all-in on turning out the base, including in midterms, rather than throwing us to the wolves, leaving us without a party to represent us and listen to our concerns.
Coraxion
Ethiopia

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 10:51:06 PM »

He's NOT A DEMOCRAT!!! The party leaders should barred grandpa before he'll tossed the election again to Trump. Listen to the party base(WOC) and get beyond the representation of our sacred voters, senator Kamala Harris!
Why does it matter that he isn't a Democrat? in fact, the fact he is an independent makes him more appealing to me.
Bernie being an Independent doesn't really bother me, but they're the Democratic primaries, not the Independent primaries. Also, the reason why it's more appealing to you is that you have a green avatar.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies