Political Donor Arrested for Death Threat Against Minority Congressman (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 06:37:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Political Donor Arrested for Death Threat Against Minority Congressman (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Political Donor Arrested for Death Threat Against Minority Congressman  (Read 1031 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« on: March 29, 2010, 11:51:09 PM »

CINYC is such a political hack.  One lunatic that happens to be a Democrat constitutes an anti-semetic fringe group within the Democratic Party.  You know how many death threats went to Democratic Senators?  Do you know how many Democratic Party offices had their windows smashed? 

This guy was crazy.  He threatened a bunch of people for reasons that have nothing to do with politics.  This has nothing to do with politics or the tone in the Democratic Party.   

I think he was being - sarcastic isn't the right word, but I can't think of the right word right now - to mock the tone that Democrats have been giving off about being threatened.

But like I've said before - who cares what these idiots' political ideology is - they're criminals - arrest them, try them, and stick them in jail - they're wackos.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies