Trump Suggests 'Second Amendment People' Could Act Against Clinton (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 05:10:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump Suggests 'Second Amendment People' Could Act Against Clinton (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump Suggests 'Second Amendment People' Could Act Against Clinton  (Read 8357 times)
Sorenroy
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -5.91

P P
« on: August 09, 2016, 03:38:54 PM »

The level of faux outrage in this thread is similar to the ones in this thread. Go back to your safe spaces, people.

Are you... and idiot? One of these threads involves a dumb joke KYS and the other is the nominee of a major political party calling for his opponent to be assassinated.
Sorenroy
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 03:41:01 PM »

However, all of this would not be happening if Democrats don't stop talking about gun control. They're only putting themselves in trouble by making this a big issue, year after year. Yes, we need background checks, but stop demonizing gun owners and guns, and stop making it a major issue. Let the states handle these issues.
If those Democrats would just stop proposing policies we don't like, we wouldn't have to threaten to murder them!
I'm not saying that, I'm just saying that Democrats need to back off the Second Amendment. Leave it alone.

If that's what you're saying, you're saying that in the wrong thread. This thread is about Donald Trump's calls to kill his political rival, not about the Democratic platform.
Sorenroy
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 03:45:42 PM »

The level of faux outrage in this thread is similar to the ones in this thread. Go back to your safe spaces, people.

We have had four Presidents killed by assassins in this country's history. We have had several others who had attempts against there lives. We have had assassinations and assassination attempts against many presidential candidates over the years. Don't you dare suggest this is anything other than playing with fire, especially in a political climate as charged as it has been in decades. I am not feigning this outrage. I AM outraged because THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS.

I think you need more bold text.

I think you need to stop defending every single thing your God-Emperor does.
Sorenroy
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2016, 03:57:55 PM »

I think you need to stop defending every single thing your God-Emperor does.
I did not interpret his comments as being a call to kill another individual, but I understand that some people may have different reactions when they hear the words "Second Amendment".

He didn't just say the words "Second Amendment", he said:

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies