The Comedy Goldmine (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 11:44:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Comedy Goldmine (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: The Comedy Goldmine  (Read 247100 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2013, 10:10:48 PM »

damn j.r. and his delightful puns

Pretty much the only reason why a sockmaster is banned is because their puppet was used solely for trolling of some kind.  The severity of the trolling was always a matter of moderator consensus of course, but it seems that at some point the Lawyers decided to implement a "precedent", and now it's just an auto-ban.  (Like the German freeway; really speedy and crafted by Nazis.)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2013, 09:15:38 PM »

Do you support intervention in the Central African Republic where a full scale genocide is on the verge of starting.
I do.
And will you go man up and fight in these wars yourself? Roll Eyes

You are aware that there are people whose job it is to be in the military?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2013, 09:49:30 PM »

As a fellow half Persian, everything he's saying is correct.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2014, 04:30:39 PM »

I have a bad feeling he was a complete ass even over text message (since he didn't even bother calling her). God knows what he really said to her. I'm sure I would be mortified if I heard.

'as of 17:27 this date, our relationship has been terminated.  i am also de-friending you on fb.  i will re-add you later.  right now i am looking at a mid-march 2014 time frame.'
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2014, 04:19:37 PM »

WWII provided an interesting contrast in ideologies. You had True Leftism (Stalin), the far right (Hitler), mainstream conservatism (Churchill) and standard progressivism/modern day liberalism (FDR). And it's also quite obvious from that comparison which of those ideologies is the best.

Classic BRTD post. I love it.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2014, 05:40:33 PM »

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2014, 11:58:12 PM »

Family Circus is a great comic strip.

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2014, 11:44:25 PM »

this is hilarious:

The pictures are a pretty damning indictment of their management style and business model...

Empty shelves...

What department is this?

You can have 35 pound dumbbells or you can have 50 pound dumbbells. Only the strong survive.

Thank You for shopping at Wal-Mart #16, part of the General Wal-Mart Commissary for the Western Autonomous Region. Please collect your purchases and leave promptly. Dissent will not be tolerated.

I'm afraid our workers did not meet the glue stick quota laid out in the chairman's Five Year Plan.

You want batteries? We have many batteries. As you can see, the Great American Economic System provides citizens with all the batteries their hearts desire. What? You don't see any batteries? Well then you're just not looking hard enough, thought criminal!

As you can see, America's citizens are healthy and robust. And so clean that they buy whole cartloads of cleaning products!

Plenty of food for everyone! What kind of dried meat would you like today?

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2014, 11:55:41 PM »

Seriously think about it. What has True Leftism brought us?

Liberalism/progressivism brought us the 40 hour work week, Social Security, Medicare/Medicaid and the universal healthcare of other countries.

True Leftism has brought us the gulags, the Cultural Revolution, the Great Leap Forward and the Khmer Rouge.

Yeah tough choice which ideology I'm going with...
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2014, 04:56:37 PM »

I just called Aaron and am waiting for her to call me back.  Apparently, though Aaron is spelled like a guy's name, that it is actually a lady.  I got a female voice.

I'm guessing what happened is that, when she was first born, her parents decided to name her Blondie for her blonde hair.  But then quickly changed their minds, and went with a more male name, like Aaron.  It was only a few weeks later, when they they took her in for a checkup, and the doctor looked down at her genitalia and informed them that she was female, that they suddenly felt foolish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies