Senate Office of NC Yankee (Statement on Constitution) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 10:00:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senate Office of NC Yankee (Statement on Constitution) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate Office of NC Yankee (Statement on Constitution)  (Read 37668 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« on: October 11, 2009, 12:01:25 AM »

The most I have ever done with a black girl is lap dances and I don't intend to go further.

Asians are definitely not a preference either.

I was the same way, but this Asian was basically white. She lived in an all-white suburb, was in an all-white sorority, was racist against all races, was friends with exclusively white girls, and had about the same personality I had. Our only difference was she had some fantasy for trashy, pothead skater boys on the side, and that broke us up even though she never acted on it. My loss, I suppose.

I'd say her loss Tongue

I'ma be honest. Bakersfield has some of the best looking girls my age that I've see. Orange County and San Diego are generally good looking places as well. Lots of blonde girls and Latinas, which are generally good looking women. Southern California really is the place to be when looking for a nice time. None of the other places I've been come close.

Yeah Socal is full of hot chicks. Probably the only thing I miss about the place. Sad
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 01:09:45 AM »

Norcal. Done with college.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies