Update Season X - "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Vol. I." (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 04:11:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season X - "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Vol. I." (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: Update Season X - "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Vol. I."  (Read 209211 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: September 03, 2013, 11:17:33 PM »

It will likely be one of the following:

1. Small hamburger(s)
2. grilled pizza
3. enchilada casserole
4. Subway
5. Ham sandwich(s)
6. Braum's
7. McDonalds
8. South of the Border
9. Hamburgers
10. cinnamon toast
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 10:20:39 AM »

It will likely be one of the following:

1. Small hamburger(s)
2. grilled pizza
3. enchilada casserole
4. Subway
5. Ham sandwich(s)
6. Braum's
7. McDonalds
8. South of the Border
9. Hamburgers
10. cinnamon toast

You struck out.  Fish sticks.

Son of a gun! I added burgers twice and forgot the fish sticks! Sorry.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 10:30:58 AM »

How many fast food runs will there be since Mom and Dad won't be cooking for you this weekend?

Good question.  With his parents gone, this weekend would be the perfect time for him to try cooking something on his own.  But I'm guessing that watching football on TV all day will take a higher priority.

I'll probably have breakfast at home, lunch at home, pizza one night, and maybe a hamburger one night.

I'm sorry, I don't buy that for a minute.  Enjoy Mickey Dees!

I'm sure he can toast 4 slices of cinnamon toast with margarine on his own. Every other meal will consist of Mickey D's, Subway and pizza.

What kind of pizza do you normally eat, bushie? My favorite is pepperoni and jalapeņo, or margarita pizza with sausage.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 02:24:47 PM »

Probably not good for his stomach, sadly.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 11:25:40 PM »

I play fantasy football. If I'm free, ill watch games all day Sunday. I don't actually care who wins, I just want my fantasy team to win.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 10:22:22 AM »

Do you play fantasy football, Bushie? Have you considered joining the Atlas league? We need all the players we can get, and you surely follow the sport more so than others.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 10:34:44 AM »

Bushie has some pretty severe addictions. He needs psychiatric help.

His lifestyle is completely LEGIT. That is NOT debatable.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2013, 12:35:28 PM »

Do you play fantasy football, Bushie? Have you considered joining the Atlas league? We need all the players we can get, and you surely follow the sport more so than others.

I do play.  I've already got two leagues, but since you invited me, I will join this evening.  It may be 16:30 my time before I can join, but I will join tonight.

LAP 5 is almost finished.  I'm finishing up the third drawing and should be ready to take the test before the end of the day.

We are drafting at 4pm today (3pm your time) apparently.... the draft keeps changing each and every day. I'm not the commissioner - dead0man is, but we need more than 6 people to have any resemblance of a legit league.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2013, 01:48:04 PM »

There's an Atlas fantasy league? Sign me up plz

I wish I was able to add you. Dead0man is the commish and we need to add like 3 others before our 4pm draft.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2013, 07:02:18 PM »

Oh no! That grilled hamburger must have turned into grilled hamburger(s) + twinkies!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2013, 07:10:15 PM »

Oh no! That grilled hamburger must have turned into grilled hamburger(s) + twinkies!

No twinkies, but my lunch is what did me in.  I succumbed to the Burger King temptation. Sad

I did have plural grilled hamburgers - 3 in total plus grilled corn on the cob.

3 burgers + corn for dinner, and what at burger king?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2013, 07:14:33 PM »

No twinkies, but my lunch is what did me in.  I succumbed to the Burger King temptation. Sad

I did have plural grilled hamburgers - 3 in total plus grilled corn on the cob.

3 burgers + corn for dinner, and what at burger king?

Double Whopper with Cheese, Large Fries, and *GULP* Large Regular Dr Pepper (with a full refill)...

Oh, Bushie. Your lack of self control strikes again!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2013, 10:25:49 AM »

I don't think diabetes will do it. His parents both have it and they aren't phased by it. Just shoot up insulin.

He will need to hit rock bottom or have a near death experience before he changes, and even then I'm not so sure, since he seems excited for Jesus to kill him so he can go to heaven. That's probably what the BK employee thought when a morbidly obese man walked into the restaurant and ordered a double whopper with cheese, a large fry and a large regular soda.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2013, 02:03:20 PM »

I don't think diabetes will do it. His parents both have it and they aren't phased by it.

He will need to hit rock bottom or have a near death experience before he changes, and even then I'm not so sure,

How do you propose that such people 'change', Duke?

It would take tremendous discipline and the drive to learn how to eat correctly. He doesn't have either. He was raised on red meat and potatoes and I'm not going to give him a hard time about it anymore.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2013, 03:56:30 PM »

How do you propose that such people 'change', Duke?

It would take tremendous discipline and the drive to learn how to eat correctly. He doesn't have either. He was raised on red meat and potatoes and I'm not going to give him a hard time about it anymore.

There really isn't any problem with red meat, and very little problem with potatoes.  The reason he's fat is eating too much of everything, but particularly snacks, soda, bread, etc.  The red meat is the least of his problems.

Lets be honest, folks, he's probably stuffing his face continuously all day long.  I wouldn't believe anything he says here about food.  If you're 260 pounds you're eating a lot, its that simple.

Yes, I agree. It's the breads and desserts and sodas that are what is killing him, but that's what he keeps eating so it's hard to really keep hounding him. I mean, the man went yesterday for a double whopper and a LARGE fry and a LARGE x2 regular soda and followed it up with 3 burgers for dinner.

He just won't change, so there's no use in bothering him anymore.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2013, 04:56:16 PM »

He treats a healthy diet as a punishment and views burgers and fries and sodas as a reward for whatever reason.

It's been years and he still cannot cut out regular soda because he equates it to patriotism and shaming himself if he drinks diet soda. He also cannot stand the taste of it, and after 2 years of trying, he should be okay.

That's why I know he won't ever lose weight, so the days I hound him are over. I just love to hear what he's eaten each day because it's amazing he thinks he's doing himself a favor by eating 2 burgers instead of 4 each night.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2013, 05:27:59 PM »

I have developed a taste for diet drinks such as DDP, Diet Coke, and Sprite Zero (formerly Diet Sprite).  The problem is I haven't lost the taste for the regular stuff, yet.  Good news is I only have a regular soda once every four or five days.

You never lose the taste for regular. I drink a regular coke like once every few months because Mexican Cokes are great, and they are damn good, but I know if I drank them on a regular basis (once or twice a week is regular), I would be far unhealthier than I am now.

If you're waiting to stop liking them, well, you'll be waiting a long time. Same with burgers, although I do feel bad after I eat a ton of food that's bad for me, like a burger or something and tons of fries.

And Go Deacs!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2013, 05:41:18 PM »

Don't worry. I'm not surprised you ate pizza for dinner. I'm not scolding you anymore for it. Enjoy it!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2013, 11:14:43 AM »

You've hit a wall with your weight loss. No need to keep weighing all the time. You aren't losing weight. No need to open yourself to all this criticism.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2013, 11:25:39 PM »

Bushie following opebo's advice would be a start, but he loves breads, desserts, sugars and the like far too much to do it.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2013, 09:34:49 AM »

Haha yeah, Bushie is definitely fudging the numbers here.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2013, 10:28:47 AM »

Yeah, I honestly can't imagine he actually lost more weight after admitting recently that he has splurged diet wise. He doesn't look like someone who's lost 20 pounds in his photos either - I don't care about the camera adding weight.

But to me it doesn't matter. He will always be obese. I just wish he would admit he's lying about it, tell us he's happy to be fat, and we can move past this "diet" sham.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2013, 12:25:00 PM »

I own stock in Chesapeak Energy! I bought some a few week ago because I heard they were fixing their balance sheet!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2013, 03:30:18 PM »

Bushie has been joining MLMs since he was out of college! No wonder he kept gravitating towards them when he lost his job at ONG. It all makes sense now.

Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2013, 07:58:24 PM »

How is it going? Enjoying the kids?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies