The Hill: Special-election winner Broun fighting from behind vs. Fleming (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 09:46:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  The Hill: Special-election winner Broun fighting from behind vs. Fleming (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Hill: Special-election winner Broun fighting from behind vs. Fleming  (Read 1586 times)
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 31, 2007, 11:17:49 AM »

Broun should have expected no less—he's an accidental Congressman who won in an insanely Republican district on the back of Democratic voters.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 07:08:37 PM »

I like how he says he's not a rich guy, but he was able to drop $200k on the special election. I wish I had that kind of not-rich money.

In case you missed it, he self-financed by putting up a second mortgage on his house.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 02:37:10 PM »

Maybe he could become an independent and get the Dems to stay out of the race. That sounds like his only chance.

Oh, I think he could potentially win a GOP primary.  It's not like he's a RINO or anything.

He doesn't stand a chance as an indy in the general.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies