Anyone else just want to drink, or cry? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:19:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Anyone else just want to drink, or cry? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Anyone else just want to drink, or cry?  (Read 653 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: November 11, 2016, 03:12:33 PM »

I'm feeling euphoria. Calm down and keep your concerns in the "sky is falling megathread."
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 03:28:23 PM »

I'm feeling euphoria. Calm down and keep your concerns in the "sky is falling megathread."

Euphoria? My mother who worked as a nurse for 30 years, who contracted Hepatitis C while working as a nurse, got a liver transplant in 2013. She survives by taking around ten different medications a day. Medicare makes it so that the cost of these medications, while still high, doesn't bankrupt her. If she didn't have these medications she would die. I am sure my mother did more for her fellow man than you, or Paul Ryan, ever did or ever will. She does not deserve to lose her coverage and die because you and people like you think Ayn Rand is God.
Uh, my brother relies on Medicaid too. It isn't going anywhere. Quit projecting your own weakness and lack of motivation on a great man like our big beautiful President-elect and get out and do something for your own candidate. You guys lost because of your own overconfidence, ineptness, and continuous ability to isolate your rapidly shrinking coalition from the rest of America which has all of the same problems that people like your mom who may or may not have been through what you are posting about. Get over yourselves. Trump voters have problems with their lives too. And that is why we elected him.

People have forgotten that Paul Ryan is quite an ideologue.
Well, yes, mainly because Clinton supporters and the media are driving this narrative that he is somehow a moderate compared to Trump. It is the opposite. You should have begun to panic when Boehner stepped down in hindsight.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 04:15:13 PM »

Looks like Sanchez is euphoric at the probability of his brother losing Medicaid. Not surprising.
Ironic considering that you voted for the Romney/Ryan ticket which was probably the most openly anti-poor ticket in history. Nice to see that you're not above picking on my autistic brother.

Euphoria? My mother who worked as a nurse for 30 years, who contracted Hepatitis C while working as a nurse, got a liver transplant in 2013. She survives by taking around ten different medications a day. Medicare makes it so that the cost of these medications, while still high, doesn't bankrupt her. If she didn't have these medications she would die. I am sure my mother did more for her fellow man than you, or Paul Ryan, ever did or ever will. She does not deserve to lose her coverage and die because you and people like you think Ayn Rand is God.
Uh, my brother relies on Medicaid too. It isn't going anywhere. Quit projecting your own weakness and lack of motivation on a great man like our big beautiful President-elect and get out and do something for your own candidate. You guys lost because of your own overconfidence, ineptness, and continuous ability to isolate your rapidly shrinking coalition from the rest of America which has all of the same problems that people like your mom who may or may not have been through what you are posting about. Get over yourselves. Trump voters have problems with their lives too. And that is why we elected him.

People have forgotten that Paul Ryan is quite an ideologue.
Well, yes, mainly because Clinton supporters and the media are driving this narrative that he is somehow a moderate compared to Trump. It is the opposite. You should have begun to panic when Boehner stepped down in hindsight.

Yes. Trump/Ryan/McConnell are going to make sure YOUR brother keeps his health insurance. You know you've been played, right? Every indication is that they are going to try and gut what they can. If they succeed, GOOD LUCK!
Every indication is that you seem to wanting this to happen to our family rather than predicting it.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 04:35:34 PM »

No. If you are really that disgusted at the prospect of President Breitbart, now is the time to take out the machetes and the assegais. Crying in your beer simply will not do.
Tough guy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies