Donald Trump Tweets U.S. ‘Would Be Delighted’ To Help Terminally Ill U.K. Infant (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 08:25:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Donald Trump Tweets U.S. ‘Would Be Delighted’ To Help Terminally Ill U.K. Infant (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donald Trump Tweets U.S. ‘Would Be Delighted’ To Help Terminally Ill U.K. Infant  (Read 3022 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: July 03, 2017, 07:16:47 PM »

I feel sympathetic to Trump in this case. I am extremely uneasy with putting state hospitals and the state in charge of when a baby dies. I know people are going to bring up the Terri Schiavo example and I would respond, as long as the families can finance their care, they should remain in charge of the person's life.

In this case, the baby had 1.4 million pounds raised (or was it dollars) and there is a potential experimental treatment. I would feel, for once, Trump is right here.

In any case, if the parents can afford it, why don't they exhaust their options before their child has to die?

Honestly, yes, this is pretty unsettling.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies