Jeffrey Epstein asked whether he and Trump interacted with underage girls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:02:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Jeffrey Epstein asked whether he and Trump interacted with underage girls (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein asked whether he and Trump interacted with underage girls  (Read 1007 times)
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« on: February 22, 2019, 01:03:14 PM »

I remember way back in October 2016 when Benjamin Wittes was teasing two stories that would come out about Trump that would outdo the Access Hollywood tape, someone on here was saying something like this would be one of them. I'm starting to think that may be right, and the other item was either paying a mistress to have an abortion or the Apprentice N word tape.

One question though, does Epstein hate Teump, and might he just have used that questing as a way to raise suspicion about him?
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 02:05:34 PM »

I do hope there is more investigation into this.

Pedophilia, in addition to being disgusting in its own right and needing investigation regardless, it is one of the few things that would have the power to turn Trump's base against him.

I mean, Roy Moore's base never turned against him, but the controversy did serve to mobilize the other side and hurt the enthusiasm of non-base soft Republican supporters.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies