UK bans critics of Islam from entering (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:33:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  UK bans critics of Islam from entering (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: UK bans critics of Islam from entering  (Read 2336 times)
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: March 13, 2018, 06:35:56 AM »

You import millions of Muslim people and suddenly, without any legislation needing to be passed, criticism of Islam becomes illegal. It works exactly like the "Islamaphobes" and "bigots" said it would. I doubt this will be the last way UK society is irrevocably altered by immigration. Go ahead a celebrate blasphemy laws. You just show where the left's true priorities lie.
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 06:38:04 AM »

tbh I disagree with this (as with the ban on Farakhan and non-violent Islamists as well). I think the Home Office has too much power in general. I'm also not sure why it really matters that they are foreign agitators; are they so much worse than homegrown fascists?

Homegrown fascists are our problem; we don't need to multiply that problem.

Telling how you don't apply that same logic to Islamic extremists.
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 09:05:17 AM »

Inciting racial hatred is a crime. Why let people into the country to commit crimes?

This is the leaflet that Southern and Pettibone were distributing in Luton. Do you think it's "inciting racial hatred"?

If these guys are so innocent, and are being considered a threat for political reasons rather than for public order reasons, why are prominent critics of Islam such as Douglas Murray and Maajid Nawaz given massive mediatic platforms, and they are banned?

Remember this comment when you try to justify Murray and Nawaz being in jail 2 years from now.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies